Coronavirus

Henry

10 minutes ago, huncunts said:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2780548

A study of 1,597 college athletes after Covid infection, 9 with clinical myocarditis and 28 subclinical. Either 1 in 180 at best or 1 in 43.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135

Boring numbers but basically less than 1 in 30,000 for US 18-24 year olds after either dose. 

The young healthy males saying why would they risk the vaccine and they're willing to take their chances with covid seem to be very confused.

Don't know if this bloke has been mentioned, young but not a picture of health before anyone says, but as you can see from his Instagram he's now dead. Bit embarrassing.

That's my mate who's funeral I was at today. Maybe best take it down. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Wasnt him who posted it, to be fair. 

I did think when I saw it that it might've been the same guy. Sad story. Is his wife/GF okay after all? 

Yeah I corrected my quote straight away. See subsequent post. 

Yeah she had it but no major symptoms so the hospital chat was as I said. 

12 minutes ago, NEM said:

Fuck knows - government control maybe? Transfer of wealth?

If it was as dangerous and life threatening as the government say do you think they’d be having parties while the rest of us were in lockdown? 

Yeah probs.

Edit; 

The first two things were happening with or without COVID. I don't buy that this is making it happen. Not one expert is saying it's life threatening to everyone, most people will be ok with it, the reason most things are done ie lockdowns vaccines etc are for the people who won't be. 

That's always been the point, I thought. I understood measures etc weren't to protect me necessarily, more so to protect people who need the protection, and the only way it works that is with measures everyone follows. 

Don't agree with mandatory vaccines and at this point I don't agree with harsh lockdown measures, to be fair.

44 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

That's the spirit, jack.  Its all a big scam

Sure, some people are dying WITH covid, but rarely because of it

Well, they end up on a vent, get recurring pneumonia’s (? From the vent), the pressure (PEEP) of the vent often pops their lungs beyond repair and then they die. But it’s covid that got them there tbf 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Put it this way - the pertinent data does not exist

We are not allowed to analyse data from a granular perspective

Thats why absolutely _everyone_ must take the vaccine

Not just the frail elderly or clincally obese

We aren't allowed to make an informed decision based on appropriate risk

You are not being forced into taking a vaccine though.

Its your choice.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Alibaba

Great site. I was going to order a job lot of Electric Scooters just as they became the topic of hate for Radio 2 listeners.

11 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

So are you saying there is something wrong with the ventilation equipment?

What? 

The extra PEEP (google/ YouTube it) for a prolonged period is aggressive on the lungs and causes injury - like a hole in a balloon. There’s nothing wrong with the equipment. But prolonged use of it can have fatal consequences.

44 minutes ago, huncunts said:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2780548

A study of 1,597 college athletes after Covid infection, 9 with clinical myocarditis and 28 subclinical. Either 1 in 180 at best or 1 in 43.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135

Boring numbers but basically less than 1 in 30,000 for US 18-24 year olds after either dose. 

Interesting, thanks. The first link gives me an error, but I'd be curious to read it. The second is as I understood the odds, which have shortened a lot in the last 6 months.

8 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Ali Express are great for electronics

They punt it all from China then on to Hong Kong and on to Europe / Uk then re-mail them local so you avoid all the customs and vat

Takes ages to arrive right enough

They pay Chinese postage costs and not the actual cost that it would be here/in the states so they can under cut locals on cheap items. Genius. 

38 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The first two things were happening with or without COVID. I don't buy that this is making it happen. 

Maybe so but they’re being accelerated under the guise of the Covid “crisis”.

42 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not one expert is saying it's life threatening to everyone, most people will be ok with it, the reason most things are done ie lockdowns vaccines etc are for the people who won't be. 

Yeah and they’re free to take vaccines if they want. The rest of society shouldn’t be coerced into taking them though. 

44 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

and the only way it works that is with measures everyone follows. 

Measures everyone has to follow apart from the cunts who decide them? ?

46 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

and at this point I don't agree with harsh lockdown measures, to be fair.

So you agree it’s been exaggerated then because all the talk from politicians the past week point to harsh lockdown measures being imminent. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, NEM said:

Maybe so but they’re being accelerated under the guise of the Covid “crisis”.

Yeah and they’re free to take vaccines if they want. The rest of society shouldn’t be coerced into taking them though. ***

Measures everyone has to follow apart from the cunts who decide them? ?*

So you agree it’s been exaggerated then because all the talk from politicians the past week point to harsh lockdown measures being imminent. **

* I don't agree with them not following them, so don't get that point? Obviously they are cunts for doing so. 

** I would agree that at this point harsh lockdowns wouldn't be beneficial with the vaccine uptake and the potential impacts on various other facets of society. Originally, I did agree with them. 

*** I agree with the coercion point, but I still think people should take vaccines, as per the advice of the experts.