Coronavirus

Henry

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

* I don't agree with them not following them, so don't get that point? Obviously they are cunts for doing so. 

** I would agree that at this point harsh lockdowns wouldn't be beneficial with the vaccine uptake and the potential impacts on various other facets of society. Originally, I did agree with them. 

*** I agree with the coercion point, but I still think people should take vaccines, as per the advice of the experts. 

How can anyone agree with perfectly fit and healthy people only being allowed out their house for an hour a day but moan about laws to prevent people gluing their faces to motorways in rush hour?

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

How can anyone agree with perfectly fit and healthy people only being allowed out their house for an hour a day but moan about laws to prevent people gluing their faces to motorways in rush hour?

I've been over this lard arse

8 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

São Paulo state has the highest percentage of vaccine uptake in the whole world.

Knocking on to 100%.

The rest of the world is laughing at you people in U S & A and UK.

You're getting a free vaccine out of trouble and refusing it.

What's wrong wit y'all? 

I mean we get you are all fat, drunk & drugged up, and depressed...  

But don't you wanna live ? 

Gilbraltar also have 100% vax uptake and no one allowed in unless vaxed but they are experiencing exponential growth in omicron

Wise up man.  The vaccine is pish, it will weaken your immune system

They want to keep the planet, but you are the carbon that they aim to destroy

4 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Gilbraltar also have 100% vax uptake and no one allowed in unless vaxed but they are experiencing exponential growth in omicron

Wise up man.  The vaccine is pish, it will weaken your immune system

They want to keep the planet, but you are the carbon that they aim to destroy

Jeezo. 

Vaccines don't stop the spread of Covid/other variants. Nobody has said so. 

18 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Are Alibaba and AliExpress the same outfit? @Redforever86

Stuff I had off AB before arrived in a few weeks without any customs charges. Was pretty small value but was still expecting to pay a fee before delivery.

Aye same thing, also Alipay etc. 

Anything under £x is zero customs. Don't know if it varies by country think it does. Japan is £150 just now. 

Got an invoice for Customs fae FedX for a Japanese bbq in the post, after it had been delivered. Just going to ignore that.....