Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

They’re all over Europe min - nae all going to UK 

Some just think France is a bit shit and fancy a change (especially the English speakers) 

If you believe the hype this country is a racist hell hole. No idea why anyone would leave the kindly, benevolent EU to come here. About a thousand a day they reckon. Mental.

Theres not one Congolese person in the last decade ive been here left to go to Europe,mostly France because of War, Genocide or Famine. 

Its because its laid on a plate for them and they get free shit. 

These cunts will come into work on their days off if they hear theres a free buffet....and thats 100% truth. 

The men(who i work with, so its not  ill informed nonsense ) send the wife and kids to France, they get housed and kids enrolled to school while the man stays in Congo working his oil & gas job which makes him already pretty wealthy in comparison to the general population so he opens 1 or 2 and in some cases more other businesses, eg car wash, hairdressers, farms, bars etc etc. 

Then party and fuck hookers at the weekend. 

So what we can take out of all this is Oil & Gas workers are absolute ferrets whichever country they come from. 

If anything we should be floating ourselves down to Congo. 

• Haha 1

A Nigerian has just started in my office, arrived in the country for a holiday and ‘didn’t know she was pregnant’. Popped the kid oot in Blighty and now the whole fam is coming over. 

I don’t mind at all tbh, doesn’t affect me in the slightest (other than having to check her work but you get dumb white bitches too) but just don’t lie about it. You kint fine well that kid was a ticket to passports all round 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

A Nigerian has just started in my office, arrived in the country for a holiday and ‘didn’t know she was pregnant’. Popped the kid oot in Blighty and now the whole fam is coming over. 

I don’t mind at all tbh, doesn’t affect me in the slightest (other than having to check her work but you get dumb white bitches too) but just don’t lie about it. You kint fine well that kid was a ticket to passports all round 

IMO Nigerians are the most devious of the Africans. 

Speak in a loud aggressive tone all the time aswell. 

Plus point is they haven't been poofed down by the poof culture we now exhibit. Wifies kid was being an unruly annoying cunt..... Solution, a solid clip round the lug and an aggressive loud tone a few notches up than standard. This was just outside the school gates aswell. 

Little cunt STFU immediately, lip on for a few seconds before returning a better behaved boy. 

Here its fucking naughty corners, positive re-enforcement, happy spaces and 20 minute discussions. 

Nigerian justice, dealt out in one second. 

Problem rectified. 

The Dandara pretend middle class brigade were horrified, no doubt grassed off to the school using words like abuse and unacceptable before going home still shaking for a cup of oat milk. 

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Hahahaha

The pretend Dandara Middle Class

Excellent. 

I was slapped a bitty routinely until I was about 13, and now I drink almost exclusively oat milk. 

Our culture is fine. You probs just shouldn't hit kids. 

As an aside, I've only truly known one Nigerian man and he was a total and utter cunt. Not that it means anything, just that he was a cunt. 

Im not sure if this is now where you've shacked up giving the Woodend being closest but i can say without word of a lie, the majority of the people who have moved into Dandara think they are several classes above the indigenous people. 

You couldn't get a more stereotypical Aberdonian pretend everythings perfect family than the cunts settling in there. 

Fucking 5 Aspen Place, 6 Waterton Lawn and 7 The Walled Gardens.....up yer shiteboxes. 

...... The middle class bit wasn't aimed at you. 

I like to light an outdoor fire some evenings and have a few warming drinks listening to Southern Rock n Roll, if things get out of hand ill even detonate some pyrotechnics.

All under the indigenous peoples rader(apart from Mike the nonce but i ignore that prick anyway). 

Dandara folk will call the pigs if you fart loudly in bed after 9pm.

I learned at the weekend in Birmingham that there’s often fireworks during the day and it’s dealers letting folk know they have drugs to sell. 

im not sure on the factualness of the information but just watch your door doesn’t get put in by the dibble if you’re firing fireworks across the street 

38 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nah, I work with a few of them. I don't live there, thankfully. Believe my bit is partly affordable housing, I'm really slumming it. 

It looks like shit IMO, and I agree, they are all show houses with no character,  befitting of the residents. Yankee Doodle bullshit. 

The Markies is obv expensive, and then the next one is a Co-op, also fairly expensive. 

Posh cunts costing me a fortune for groceries. 

Markies is 50p cheaper for Stella than the Co-op.

The affordable housing in Bucksburn has brought the area down several notches, used to be a fine place where you could leave your keys in the car, not now, minks everywhere.

13 hours ago, Poodler said:

I accept where I went wrong in that post, Re scotland/ uk, cheers.

do you believe healthcare workers aren’t influenced by personal opinion?

Plenty of my colleagues are frustrated at the current situation. The coffee room chat reflects the general sentiment. However I only ever see patients treated fairly and appropriately. (I hope I’m not being naive).

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Lots of people resident in France are though.

You mean the refugees?

They're not residents of France, their status is refugee... which means they're displaced human beings seeking safe refuge. And perhaps France isn't their intended final destination. 

Some will stop in France, and some will continue on to the UK. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You mean the refugees?

They're not residents of France, their status is refugee... which means they're displaced human beings seeking safe refuge. And perhaps France isn't their intended final destination. 

Some will stop in France, and some will continue on to the UK. 

And I suggest that that is a stupid thing to do. They have found safety and travelling over the Channel in a dinghy is madness.

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

And I suggest that that is a stupid thing to do. They have found safety and travelling over the Channel in a dinghy is madness.

I would agree. They'd be better off in France than the UK, and the subsequent trip across the Channel is a dangerous journey that I personally would avoid.

Maybe some have relatives in the UK who can look after them better than life in a refugee camp offers.

If they've no reason to head to the UK, I feel like exposing them to the realities of the UK would put a lot of them off heading there.

Another thing that's madness is not taking a vaccine during an evolving pandemic.

...and we're back on track.

1 hour ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

This may interest Tinyweelad, Manboobs and Consi. I make no comment on the constructs espoused:

https://druthers.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Druthers-Sept-2021-final-resized.pdf

Page 6 is revealing though in where this is supposedly all going.

"

"But climate change didn’t bring quick enough change for the globalists, so they fabricated a biological crisis built around a weapon- ized coronavirus to carry the ball over the finish line."

SHUT UP ah said SHUT UP

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I would agree. They'd be better off in France than the UK, and the subsequent trip across the Channel is a dangerous journey that I personally would avoid.

Maybe some have relatives in the UK who can look after them better than life in a refugee camp offers.

If they've no reason to head to the UK, I feel like exposing them to the realities of the UK would put a lot of them off heading there.

Another thing that's madness is not taking a vaccine during an evolving pandemic.

...and we're back on track.

How do you know the realities of the U.K. ?

They are taken to 4 star hotels,given a phone and allowance.

Any medical treatment they require as well.

It's the Holy Grail.

15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

"

"But climate change didn’t bring quick enough change for the globalists, so they fabricated a biological crisis built around a weapon- ized coronavirus to carry the ball over the finish line."

Imagine reading a publication that produces that kinda content and not thinking "maybe it's me who's the mentalist here..." 

• Upvote 2