Coronavirus

Henry

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Covid19 is a respiratory tract infection ie mouth, nasopharynx, trachea, larynx and lungs. It especially infects the lower respiratory tract where there are more ACE2 receptors for it to bind to which the common cold generally doesn't.

So no it cannot be passed on through sexual intercourse.

There MIGHT be a small theoretical chance of passing it on if a woman infected with covid gives you a blowjob and then you find another woman to give you a blowjob within an hour and don't wash your pecker in between. But I'd imagine this risk is close to being infinitessimally small

Thanks for the clarity min. I naively thought you could have caught it from sexual intercourse or oral sex, especially if the person you were fornicating with was carrying unknown-at-the-time, asymptomatic symptoms of the dreaded virus. 

So I take it, if you are a swinger you have more chance of catching it.

It's a very clever virus more intelligent and contagious than rubella.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

One question though; can you catch the virus through sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual activity? Never heard any medical "expert", like Dr. Jarvis, discuss this possibility on TV, etc. 

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Thanks for the clarity min. I naively thought you could have caught it from sexual intercourse or oral sex, especially if the person you were fornicating with was carrying unknown-at-the-time, asymptomatic symptoms of the dreaded virus. 

So I take it, if you are a swinger you have more chance of catching it.

It's a very clever virus more intelligent and contagious than rubella.

Do you just want to tell everyone that you got a ride on Saturday and are trying to be subtle? ?

26 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

MAD is the last person eh thought would be concerned about catching the covids through sex

Fuck off. My non-existent sex life has fuck all to do with you?

Maybe you can recommend a body spray, EDT, or aftershave that can help to attract the ladies? Eau De Naturale, perhaps??

I've once tried Contact 18 from the Viz but that doesn't work.

A bit of a kick in the nuts, this.

Toying with peoples lives here. When does it stop, genuinely? Vaccination campaign has been successful, people are getting boosters, we know it's going to be around indefinitely, so what do we do? Do we just keep going in and out of partial lockdowns/restrictions? 

How does that work from an economic standpoint long term? 

It's the punters that'll pay the price, as always. 

A fucking joke. 

1 minute ago, Woolenrouge said:

Can they not just postpone all three pre-break games and play them after new year, and at least have a chance of normal crowds by the time the new dates come around?

That would be smart

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

A bit of a kick in the nuts, this.

Toying with peoples lives here. When does it stop, genuinely? Vaccination campaign has been successful, people are getting boosters, we know it's going to be around indefinitely, so what do we do? Do we just keep going in and out of partial lockdowns/restrictions? 

How does that work from an economic standpoint long term? 

It's the punters that'll pay the price, as always. 

A fucking joke. 

As soon as we let them do the first "lockdown" we were fucked.

It was fucking obvious this was going to happen.

• Upvote 2