Coronavirus

Henry

I am currently waiting on a response from the government to find out if the vaccine:

1. Alters DNA

2. Will lead to all people receiving it dying unceremoniously on the bog while the state claims their left behind wealth.

3. The vaccines will lead to people receiving them being remote controlled from a call centre in Delhi.

Is anyone able to confirm please?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jamiesd said:

Seen they were trialing that in Sweden.

‘Implants are very versatile technology that can be used for many different things, and right now it is very convenient to have Covid passport always accessible on your implant,’ Epicenter’s chief disruption officer Hannes Sjoblad told Ruptly.

Those damned Conspiracy theorists !!

1 minute ago, Eugenefani said:

Someone on Facebook sent me a link so it’s definitely factual !! ??

Research and you’ll find it

The go to. 

"Look it up yourself" 

Are you saying there's a trial for it conducted by a private company? Or the Swedish gov are trialling it? 

Two different things.

32 minutes ago, NEM said:

If they worked there wouldn't be restrictions.  They can't have it both ways

Correct. It renders us getting vaccinated, self-isolating, getting tested, following governmental advice and adhering to legislation after the last 21 months completely and utterly pointless and irrelevant.

Fuck the SNP,  Fuck the Tories. Fuck Sturgeon, Fuck Johnson. Choose Life.

1 minute ago, Eugenefani said:

What I did ask was if anyone on here was going to get it. They said it’s much more efficient than scrolling through your phone or searching for your print off vaccine status so I can see the appeal for some people. 

I can see the appeal for incredibly lazy people. 

2 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

?

Aye.  Quite the leap from 3 weeks to flatten the curve to implants which verify vaccine status. 

But that doesn't make sense because the chips were there before. They've found another function for them.

Dont shit yourself