Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Would you take one? To protect the vulnerable and because they work and are the way out this pandemic?

Would I have a chip planted inside me for things I can easy access on my phone? 

No, no I wouldn't. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Would I have a chip planted inside me for things I can easy access on my phone? 

No, no I wouldn't. 

I remember when people said that about the vaccine until they were told they couldn’t go to the football, travel, pub etc. What I’m trying to say is it’s frightening how quickly these things escalate and how many people comply willingly just cause Abdy else is. (Nothing personal) . 

14 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

I remember when people said that about the vaccine until they were told they couldn’t go to the football, travel, pub etc. What I’m trying to say is it’s frightening how quickly these things escalate and how many people comply willingly just cause Abdy else is. (Nothing personal) . 

Ok but people have taken/still take vaccines, it's not an unprecedented idea. Most folk have taken jabs in their life. 

6,000 people in Sweden got a chip implant and you're comparing it to millions of people worldwide getting a vaccine during a global pandemic. 

Have you ever seen Tropic Thunder?

23 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ok but people have taken/still take vaccines, it's not an unprecedented idea. Most folk have taken jabs in their life. 

6,000 people in Sweden got a chip implant and you're comparing it to millions of people worldwide getting a vaccine during a global pandemic. 

Im not comparing i’m emphasising how rapidly a far fetched notion becomes reality. 

1 minute ago, Eugenefani said:

Im not comparing i’m emphasising how rapidly a far fetched notion becomes reality. 

And my point was that taking a vaccine to gain access to something/somewhere or even taking one at all, was never a far fetched notion. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And my point was that taking a vaccine to gain access to something/somewhere or even taking one at all, was never a far fetched notion. 

He’s generally speaking shite like but having to get a vaccine to get into pubs, supermarkets, fitba etc was laughed at initially.

Manboobs was probably the first to tell us it would happen. 

1 minute ago, Quagmire said:

He’s generally speaking shite like but having to get a vaccine to get into pubs, supermarkets, fitba etc was laughed at initially.

I remember having a conversation with a covid sceptic about this, naively assuring them it wouldn't happen, because the government promised it wouldn't.

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I am sure @BrianFaePerth has. He stays a boot in the arse away from it. 

1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

What have you done.