Coronavirus

Henry

3 hours ago, Quagmire said:

He’s generally speaking shite like but having to get a vaccine to get into pubs, supermarkets, fitba etc was laughed at initially.

Manboobs was probably the first to tell us it would happen. 

No probably about it. I've been  told I'm talking shite in real life as well. I remember the night Scotland won the play off was the night the pubs in Fife shut and was saying it'd be months and cunts saying "your talking shite it's just a ten day firebreak"

Pubs opened at end of April.

edit - too many "properlys"

5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Would I have a chip planted inside me for things I can easy access on my phone? 

No, no I wouldn't. 

Won’t be your choice.

First they’ll make the vaccine mandatory for all ages, then the chip.

We will have chips implanted at birth and it won’t just be for vaccine status.

All because you complied with the current bullshit.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ok but people have taken/still take vaccines, it's not an unprecedented idea. Most folk have taken jabs in their life. 

We’ve never had to take a vaccine every few months to access normal life.

To be fair you’re nearly getting it but still blinded by the MSM and ‘The Science’…

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Won’t be your choice.

Won't just be chips... it'll be cybernetic implants and prosthetics.

There are clearly problems with that, but there's going to be a point at which we 100% will have to accept them or go the way of the Native Americans or the Abos.

4 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

You think? ? 

I do.

But by the same token I understand what the future entails. 

People will get chipped and altered willingly, and those who dont or cant will become a socioeconomic underclass. You may well have the option, but it's really going to be no option at all.

It'll likely start with military personnel, and probably already has. 

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I do.

But by the same token I understand what the future entails. 

People will get chipped and altered willingly, and those who dont or cant will become a socioeconomic underclass. You may well have the option, but it's really going to be no option at all.

It'll likely start with military personnel, and probably already has. 

Was a rhetorical question but you knew that.

Your world sounds like a sci-Fi dystopian nightmare. Do we have to accept it?

Mind you, you’re probably right going by the way people are so willingly taking the vaccine that doesn’t work. Sheeple indeed. 

I think I’d rather be one of the socioeconomic underclass, sounds way more fun.

Just now, tutankamun said:

Mind you, you’re probably right going by the way people are so willingly taking the vaccine that doesn’t work. Sheeple indeed. 

They might let you live within the sewer network underground. Feasting on turds and rodents to sustain yourself. 

• Haha 1
Guest milne_afc
11 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Sounds like Ickemeistergeneral may have been correct 

It was in the bible first, he just developed the story a bit.

That Clydesdale crackpot will love this shit.

40 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

It may sound dystopian, but the future usually is. 

The Industrial revolution turned an agrarian planet into an industrial hellholle where children were worked to death in factories, poisoned our air, and polluted our water supplies, just for starters.

The future has always belonged to the sociopaths, because decent people aren't equipped to stop them. 

We're basically clever meat, bound by the intellectual and physical limits of that meat. Any kind of artificial leg up will be quickly adopted en mass. Like the Computer. 

Computers became laptops became phones became wearable tech, and the natural progression is implantable tech. And there's inevitably stages way, way beyond a robot cock. 

It'll happen as sure as my posts are never under 100 words. 

• Upvote 1

I can think of no precedent in living memory where anywhere near this level of power has been grabbed by politicians and leaders in general, only to be altruistically relinquished without a fight. Does anyone really believe authoritarian politicians will stop at vaccine passports? 

We all need to think very, VERY carefully about the kind of society we're becoming and what kind of future we want to bequeath to our children and grandchildren. I will say this, though; while I respect everyone's right to an opinion, those who think this will all just go away through compliance, should know that history is not on their side. It is this history we're seemingly doomed to repeat.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

It may sound dystopian, but the future usually is. 

The Industrial revolution turned an agrarian planet into an industrial hellholle where children were worked to death in factories, poisoned our air, and polluted our water supplies, just for starters.

The future has always belonged to the sociopaths, because decent people aren't equipped to stop them. 

We're basically clever meat, bound by the intellectual and physical limits of that meat. Any kind of artificial leg up will be quickly adopted en mass. Like the Computer. 

Computers became laptops became phones became wearable tech, and the natural progression is implantable tech. And there's inevitably stages way, way beyond a robot cock. 

It'll happen as sure as my posts are never under 100 words. 

Sorry but I disagree. This is very different to the industrial revolution, this isn’t just the technological evolution of man. I’m no Luddite.

There’s a sinister agenda afoot here, almost satanic. We must resist and fight back. We cannot accept our enslavement by the elites.

Violence is looking like the only remaining option. I’m ready.

43 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Sorry but I disagree. This is very different to the industrial revolution, this isn’t just the technological evolution of man. I’m no Luddite.

There’s a sinister agenda afoot here, almost satanic. We must resist and fight back. We cannot accept our enslavement by the elites.

Violence is looking like the only remaining option. I’m ready.

The  physical evolution of man is inevitable, and we're on the cusp of it now. Bad people will do bad things with the technology, as they always do. 

I don't believe there's a sinister coordinated attack on our civil liberties using Covid as the Trojan Horse, simply because there's been no coordination. Every country, with few exceptions, has half arsed it, partially because there's no blueprint, but primarily because we have incompetent leaders, like Bojo and Trump, who were more concerned with political gaming than fighting Covid. 

A coordinated response would have been a global shutdown, with draconian regional shutdowns in place to limit the spread. Instead we had "We're kinda shutting down" which is the EXACT same as saying "We're not shutting down", and "We're shutting down" which was never shutting down, and "We're not shutting down" which was what it said on the tin. 

Anyway, is there a global move to limit our freedoms? Possibly.. but what would be the motivation behind that? 

As for violence to usurp the world order, who leads that, and what would be their motivation?  Who led the attempted usurpation of the democratically elected Biden Administration, and do we believe they would be better than said Biden Administration?

My advice, to those who can do this, would be to buy some land, buy some solar panels or wind turbines, learn to farm, and raise some chickens... but have a bunker under the hen house. 

To the rest of you, teach your kids critical thinking and how to swing a punch. 

Unsure there is necessarily a sinister agenda behind all this, but you only need watch docs like the one on Bezos to understand how convenient it would be to have us all following the same path like worker ants.

Data is king, and the lengths they go to, and the money spent on it, to allow them to control how you work, how you shop, how you spend your leisure time etc is frightening.

Could this be just an extension of it all? Vaccine passports, health passes etc.Unsure they really need them because if you own a mobile phone they know where you are anyway! 

I’m no conspiracy theorist but like @tutankamun I believe there is something afoot.What that is, who knows…

I just find it baffling that folk think this is some big government conspiracy.

Use Scotland v England as the example.

Sturgeon hates the English. Why would she comply with this conspiracy and do the same as Boris? 

Surely it's in her best interests to say it's all a hoax and the English cunts are fucking you.

Too simplistic?

6 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

I just find it baffling that folk think this is some big government conspiracy.

Use Scotland v England as the example.

Sturgeon hates the English. Why would she comply with this conspiracy and do the same as Boris? 

Surely it's in her best interests to say it's all a hoax and the English cunts are fucking you.

Too simplistic?

They are both following the science. Look bigger than Bojo v Nic 

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Why though?

If they are both complicit in a conspiracy it benefits Sturgeon to spill the beans.

Why you entertaining this?

?

1 minute ago, Eugenefani said:

No they are just shown models of possible worse case outcomes and advised what restrictions to put in place. They just pass on the message from the puppet masters above.

Yeah but they both know it's a load of shit. Sturgeon could go on telly tomorrow and say that the Overlords are trying to control you. RISE up against it.

Independence by the end of 2022 is there for the taking if she grasses him up.

2 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Unsure there is necessarily a sinister agenda behind all this, but you only need watch docs like the one on Bezos to understand how convenient it would be to have us all following the same path like worker ants.

Data is king, and the lengths they go to, and the money spent on it, to allow them to control how you work, how you shop, how you spend your leisure time etc is frightening.

Could this be just an extension of it all? Vaccine passports, health passes etc.Unsure they really need them because if you own a mobile phone they know where you are anyway! 

I’m no conspiracy theorist but like @tutankamun I believe there is something afoot.What that is, who knows…

It is indeed.

I was asked to turn professional in the go cart scene but I'm making shit loads out of computers.

I

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Won’t be your choice.

?