Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Yeah but they both know it's a load of shit. Sturgeon could go on telly tomorrow and say that the Overlords are trying to control you. RISE up against it.

Independence by the end of 2022 is there for the taking if she grasses him up.

They might not think it’s a load of shit? But they are both just following orders, neither would want people to claim they are responsible for the deaths that these flawed models predict. Follow the money and it’ll start to fall into place bojo and nic are small small fish in a big big pond.

6 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Sorry but I disagree. This is very different to the industrial revolution, this isn’t just the technological evolution of man. I’m no Luddite.

There’s a sinister agenda afoot here, almost satanic. We must resist and fight back. We cannot accept our enslavement by the elites.

Violence is looking like the only remaining option. I’m ready.

This is when we know you lurk around all the mental cunt sites. 

The type of cunt who believes in QAnon and shit. 

5 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

They might not think it’s a load of shit? But they are both just following orders, neither would want people to claim they are responsible for the deaths that these flawed models predict. Follow the money and it’ll start to fall into place bojo and nic are small small fish in a big big pond.

They are following orders from impartial and non political scientific advisors. 

Are they in on it too? 

All world governments, the WHO, thousands of scientists, virologists, etc etc all around the world are also in on it as well? 

Politicians, might I add, that know they become unpopular with every restriction added, know that every time they pass another lockdown etc they get less popular with the public, are following the orders of some faceless world order?

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Are they in on it too? 

All world governments, the WHO, thousands of scientists, virologists, etc etc all around the world are also in on it as well? 

Obviously. 

Nicola just needs to say she was ordered to cover this all up and we’d be free from English rule. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

This is when we know you lurk around all the mental cunt sites. 

The type of cunt who believes in QAnon and shit. 

On the other hand you’re the type of cunt who thought vaccine status passports for entry to large parts of society weren’t a far fetched notion over a year ago. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

They might not think it’s a load of shit? But they are both just following orders, neither would want people to claim they are responsible for the deaths that these flawed models predict. Follow the money and it’ll start to fall into place bojo and nic are small small fish in a big big pond

Can you see the real me, doctor, doctor?

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Are they in on it too? 

The WORLD health organisation (big clue in the name) advises the governments of all the countries.

The CDC, Gavi, John Hopkins foundation, NIH, Imperial college London etc are branches of the same tree so to the untrained eye it will look like thousands of impartial scientists are saying the same thing. 

Like I said this isn’t Johnson v Sturgeon, way bigger than that, neither of them will have a clue what’s going on. 

Just now, Eugenefani said:

The WORLD health organisation (big clue in the name) advises the governments of all the countries.

The CDC, Gavi, John Hopkins foundation, NIH, Imperial college London etc are branches of the same tree so to the untrained eye it will look like thousands of impartial scientists are saying the same thing. 

Like I said this isn’t Johnson v Sturgeon, way bigger than that, neither of them will have a clue what’s going on. 

They must at least tip them a wink that there's an end game to this surely?

4 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

When does Austin Powers come in to save us?

6 hours ago, tutankamun said:

There’s a sinister agenda afoot here, almost satanic. We must resist and fight back. We cannot accept our enslavement by the elites.

Violence is looking like the only remaining option. I’m ready.

Incredible. 

All these people saying they're ready or defy or do not comply. Suspect the vast majority wouldn't know where to start and think a little scuffle with some Motherwell kids is how to prepare for the battle against the satanic forces of the elites.

Far too much time spent surfing American prepper sites and reading nonsense from other nutters.

14 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

On the other hand you’re the type of cunt who thought vaccine status passports for entry to large parts of society weren’t a far fetched notion over a year ago. 

I never thought our government would do it, to be fair. But, that's probably more to do with my western arrogance and pretty easy life up to this point. I don't think they've received instructions from some satanic cult that really runs the world. 

If you want to go to certain places in Africa, you need a jab. They highly recommend for your own safety, you get a jab when travelling to parts of Asia. 

We generally avoid severe pestilence in Europe and America, this is all new to us and it's totally warped peoples brains. Which I understand, it's hard to get your head around. 

6 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

?

When you find out exactly who's at fault, let us know. We can post lies about them on here and see if they'll catch on. 

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I never thought our government would do it, to be fair. But, that's probably more to do with my western arrogance and pretty easy life up to this point. I don't think they've received instructions from some satanic cult that really runs the world. 

If you want to go to certain places in Africa, you need a jab. They highly recommend for your own safety, you get a jab when travelling to parts of Asia. 

We generally avoid severe pestilence in Europe and America, this is all new to us and it's totally warped peoples brains. Which I understand, it's hard to get your head around. 

I never said they’ve received instructions from a satanic cult. Jabs for travelling to Africa make complete sense, years & years of safety testing and proven to work for illness’s life threatening to most, in total agreement that they are justified. 

1 minute ago, Eugenefani said:

I never said they’ve received instructions from a satanic cult. Jabs for travelling to Africa make complete sense, years & years of safety testing and proven to work for illness’s life threatening to most, in total agreement that they are justified. 

So what would you do differently than our current governments? 

2 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Au contraire mon ami.  Malarone destroys your liver. (Technically not a jab but point stands)

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

So what would you do differently than our current governments? 

I wouldn’t falsely record deaths. 

I wouldn’t use a test which doesn’t isolate one specific virus or can be easily manipulated through threshold cycles - to diagnose COVID.

I would question why natural immunity checks aren’t carried out large scale. 

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Yeah but they both know it's a load of shit. Sturgeon could go on telly tomorrow and say that the Overlords are trying to control you. RISE up against it.

Independence by the end of 2022 is there for the taking if she grasses him up.

Sturgeon isn’t interested in independence 

9 hours ago, Ke1t said:

It may sound dystopian, but the future usually is. 

The Industrial revolution turned an agrarian planet into an industrial hellholle where children were worked to death in factories, poisoned our air, and polluted our water supplies, just for starters.

The future has always belonged to the sociopaths, because decent people aren't equipped to stop them. 

We're basically clever meat, bound by the intellectual and physical limits of that meat. Any kind of artificial leg up will be quickly adopted en mass. Like the Computer. 

Computers became laptops became phones became wearable tech, and the natural progression is implantable tech. And there's inevitably stages way, way beyond a robot cock. 

It'll happen as sure as my posts are never under 100 words. 

Booo! The industrial revolution was ace. Life expectancy and living standards went up. Yes, a lot of cities looked like a hellhole, but the agrarian life it replaced was the life of a peasant. Prettier, but with plenty disease, famine, and work-till-you-drop deaths.

But yes, dystopia is coming.

13 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Just saying what I see.

Their obsession with jabbing children, even against the will of the parents is pretty evil to me.

Nothing to do with QAnon FFS ?‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

…..and against the scientific advice 

Every parent should watch what Dr Robert Malone had to say on this.