Coronavirus

Henry

57 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

I wouldn’t falsely record deaths. 

I wouldn’t use a test which doesn’t isolate one specific virus or can be easily manipulated through threshold cycles - to diagnose COVID.

I would question why natural immunity checks aren’t carried out large scale. 

It's a myth they are falsely recording deaths. For one thing it's fucking illegal

On their death certificate for most if they have covid (or have tested positive in the past 28 days) then it is recorded as an antecedent condition lower down on the death certificate.

Most folk don't realise this but people with intractable cancer generally don't die of it. In most cases it's pneumonia that actually kills them (or some other infection). But the cancer for sure weakened them so that getting pneumonia was pretty much inevitable. So on their death certificate it is correctly recorded that pneumonia is what killed them. Their cancer is then recorded lower down on the certificate as an antecedent condition. But for statistical purposes it still counts as a cancer death.

11 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

It's a myth they are falsely recording deaths. For one thing it's fucking illegal

On their death certificate for most if they have covid (or have tested positive in the past 28 days) then it is recorded as an antecedent condition lower down on the death certificate.

Most folk don't realise this but people with intractable cancer generally don't die of it. In most cases it's pneumonia that actually kills them (or some other infection). But the cancer for sure weakened them so that getting pneumonia was pretty much inevitable. So on their death certificate it is correctly recorded that pneumonia is what killed them. Their cancer is then recorded lower down on the certificate as an antecedent condition. But for statistical purposes it still counts as a cancer death.

TC min yours posts are a bundle of joy just now :laughing:

:suicide:

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

It’s not a myth. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I never thought our government would do it, to be fair. But, that's probably more to do with my western arrogance and pretty easy life up to this point. I don't think they've received instructions from some satanic cult that really runs the world. 

If you want to go to certain places in Africa, you need a jab. They highly recommend for your own safety, you get a jab when travelling to parts of Asia. 

We generally avoid severe pestilence in Europe and America, this is all new to us and it's totally warped peoples brains. Which I understand, it's hard to get your head around. 

You can also just buy a fake inoculation booklet off a brown man for 20 dollars if you want. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s my point. They were supposed to in general circulation and as common as bikes for example but they’re not.

Happy to help. 

Unfair comparison. Bikes are cheaper to build and buy. Not everyone can afford a bike Hans let alone a jetpack.

If everyone invested money into making jetpacks cheaper rather than buying up multiple properties and shafting the common man we could all have one.

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Unfair comparison. Bikes are cheaper to build and buy. Not everyone can afford a bike Hans let alone a jetpack.

If everyone invested money into making jetpacks cheaper rather than buying up multiple properties and shafting the common man we could all have one.

You're almost there yi weird looking cunt. 

Almost. 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s not an unfair comparison if you try and understand the point I’m making. The idea was that the technology would be available to manufacture them cheaply and as such they would be readily available . This hasn’t transpired at all. 

You got a link for this claim?

Sounds made up.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

But they are counted as covid deaths regardless if that's what killed them, if they have tested positive?  Hence the disclaimer at the bottom of the TV when they announce the latest death toll?  Not falsified but exaggerated?

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

But they are counted as covid deaths regardless if that's what killed them, if they have tested positive?  Hence the disclaimer at the bottom of the TV when they announce the latest death toll?  Not falsified but exaggerated?

It's just because Covid is in the news that's all. 

Nothing more than that.

If eating red skittles was killing thousands across the globe they'd be speaking about skittle death numbers on the news instead.

In other words they think folk want to know the death numbers. I don't think folk really give a fuck to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

What about deaths that are completely unrelated to Covid. All the hit by a bus, fell off a ladder etc deaths. They’re still counted as a Covid death if they tested positive within 28 days? 

If you were hit by a bus while walking home from a hospital stay after getting Covid that would definitely count I reckon.

20 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Nothing more than that.

If eating red skittles was killing thousands across the globe they'd be speaking about skittle death numbers on the news instead.

In other words they think folk want to know the death numbers. I don't think folk really give a fuck to be honest.

I thought it was the blue ones that were dangerous. 

25 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Nothing more than that.

Aye but would they be counting folk who drown if they'd eaten a handful of red skittles 3 weeks previous?  Think that's the point.

You and I maybe don't give a fuck but the death numbers have put the fear into many

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Death certificates record all conditions that the dead person suffers from in the 28 days prior to death that MAY be a contributory factor in that death. For instance the main reason may be myocardial infarction (heart attack). The person might also have had coronary heart disease and high blood pressure for years. These will be recorded lower down as antecedent conditions which in the doctor's opinion could/would have contributed to the main reason occurring. If the person was elderly it's likely that they had a number of other conditions for years....maybe rheumatoid arthritis and migraine headaches. The arthritis whilst not directly causing the death is still a systemic debilitating illness which takes it's toll so it goes in even lower down. The migraines whilst a nuisance probably didn't so that wouldn't go on the certificate.

Similarly the patient may have had a urine infection in the 28 days before death. It may have been treated successfully with antibiotics but nevertheless it is considered debilitating and so it would go on the certificate as a contributory factor. 

And they all get recorded in statistics

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Just got my booster. 

Fine Irish nurse giving me the needle.

”Any flu like symptoms?”

Just a very slight cold.

”Any other vaccines in the last 6 months”

Nope.

”What ENASDTDURUITYOU”

Sorry excuse me ?

”What ETNIFGCATY are you?”

Blank expression.

”ARE YOU WHITE SCOTTISH?!?!”

Aye. 

I had a Specials song in my head reading that.