Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Put 25 shaving mirrors on an old 10cc petrol flymo and be utterly convinced they are better than 1800cc of American Iron. 

I don't speak any foreign languages I'm afraid. Wish I could!

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Death certificates record all conditions that the dead person suffers from in the 28 days prior to death that MAY be a contributory factor in that death. For instance the main reason may be myocardial infarction (heart attack). The person might also have had coronary heart disease and high blood pressure for years. These will be recorded lower down as antecedent conditions which in the doctor's opinion could/would have contributed to the main reason occurring. If the person was elderly it's likely that they had a number of other conditions for years....maybe rheumatoid arthritis and migraine headaches. The arthritis whilst not directly causing the death is still a systemic debilitating illness which takes it's toll so it goes in even lower down. The migraines whilst a nuisance probably didn't so that wouldn't go on the certificate.

Similarly the patient may have had a urine infection in the 28 days before death. It may have been treated successfully with antibiotics but nevertheless it is considered debilitating and so it would go on the certificate as a contributory factor. 

And they all get recorded in statistics

Good to see someone on here who actually knows what they are talking about rather than another mongoloid who thinks they do.

• Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

It's a myth they are falsely recording deaths. For one thing it's fucking illegal

On their death certificate for most if they have covid (or have tested positive in the past 28 days) then it is recorded as an antecedent condition lower down on the death certificate.

Most folk don't realise this but people with intractable cancer generally don't die of it. In most cases it's pneumonia that actually kills them (or some other infection). But the cancer for sure weakened them so that getting pneumonia was pretty much inevitable. So on their death certificate it is correctly recorded that pneumonia is what killed them. Their cancer is then recorded lower down on the certificate as an antecedent condition. But for statistical purposes it still counts as a cancer death.

Is this is a new concept TC?

Why I ask is that on my father's death certificate, there is no section on it to record any potential antecedent conditions he had suffered from that may have contributed to his death. He died 22 years ago.

I also dealt with death certificates (official and abbreviations) in a previous line of work but cannot recall this section you're referring to. 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/us-army-claims-close-developing-062213137.html

Haha the US Army have developed a vaccine that protects against all coronaviruses.

The US Army! That'll really put a fire under the conspiracy theories.

DARPA (The military Mad Scientist branch) has a budget close to that of the UK's entire defense budget. They fuck around with everything from Robots That Eat People to warp fields for intergalactic travel.  Also Time Travel and Invisibility Armour like the Predator, if you want to believe that... and with all the cash they have, why wouldn't they be dicking around with that? 

A vaccine for Coronavirus is likely something they knocked together in a weekend. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Why I ask is that on my father's death certificate, there is no section on it to record any potential antecedent conditions he had suffered from that may have contributed to his death. He died 22 years ago.

I also dealt with death certificates (official and abbreviations) in a previous line of work but cannot recall this section you're referring to. 

One of my family members died 7 years ago and there were multiple items on his death certificate. Dr who done the certificate talked us through them and explained the certificate at the time. So it might be "new" but it's been happening for at least 7 years. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

One of my family members died 7 years ago and there were multiple items on his death certificate. Dr who done the certificate talked us through them and explained the certificate at the time. So it might be "new" but it's been happening for at least 7 years. 

Fair doos min. I thought it may be a fairly new concept but again I could be wrong. 

It's only but right that bona fide accurate information are recorded on the death certs as there would be no point in having them otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Under cause of death it’ll be like

1a - PE 

b- Covid-19 

C etc 

it also doesn’t need to be that, could also just be one condition, depends on the environment/ who’s writing it/ if it’s going to assessed by the PF etc. a lot of variables

id like to see C - hun, start to become noted in death statistics. A good indicator of how that plague is playing out 

10 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Under cause of death it’ll be like

1a - PE 

b- Covid-19 

C etc 

it also doesn’t need to be that, could also just be one condition, depends on the environment/ who’s writing it/ if it’s going to assessed by the PF etc. a lot of variables

id like to see C - hun, start to become noted in death statistics. A good indicator of how that plague is playing out 

Excellent post min?

Indeed there is a lot of variables in the official recording of a death as you quite rightly alluded to like PF/Coroner input, toxicology reports, etc. 

As for your last part ???. An ideal signal/precursor as to the reasons why this dreaded virus is taking over the planet. Dirty hun scum?.

The certificate you get from the the registrar is not the one that the certifying doctor issues. 

And the ones that I used had been in use from the mid eighties at a minimum. So definitely not a new concept

Death-certificate-blank-600x338.jpgTh