Coronavirus

Henry

Sitting at work just now thinking fuck this shit. Mixed with about 8 households today alone, but on the weekend in my hoose it's only 3. 

Either it's so serious we can't do it, or we don't do it all IMO. That's the main thing that's wound me up during this, being told it's not safe to see people but if your work is considered key you've just got to put up with it. 

Which is it? Dangerous? Or not dangerous dependent on the sector your work in? 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Remember SAGE predicted between 25-75k deaths in the first few months of the year. 

I think everyone involved in making that statement should have their finances scrutinised for payments made by pharma companies

I see yer pals are hivvy pushing the 4th jab despite some scientists saying it's dangerous as the body/jab may lose it's effect on defeating the virus.

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

May? Already been established it runs oot after a few months has it not? ?

Nah they are saying continually jabbing rejabbing would actually lower the immune system.  I did see the booster which is a half dose is only lasting 10 weeks, my Torry Medical school degree assumes a full dose would last at least 20 weeks so why the fuck are they not giving a full dose? 

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

Nah they are saying continually jabbing rejabbing would actually lower the immune system.  I did see the booster which is a half dose is only lasting 10 weeks, my Torry Medical school degree assumes a full dose would last at least 20 weeks so why the fuck are they not giving a full dose? 

8 weeks - takes two to kick in and starts to wane after 10.

25 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Good to see everyone coming round to my way of thinking on this eventually. Even that Devi Shirdar is saying the schools must stay open now.

Should've just put me in charge at the beginning.

See I don't get that. They were saying months ago kids are wee super-spreaders and shit, and adults are just going to catch it off their kids now, meaning they can't work? 

What's the point? Seriously? We just keep doing semi lockdowns with heaps of contradictions and loopholes etc, the spread isn't going to stop. 

This seems like it'll just go on and on and on. 4th lockdown now is it? Still nowhere near the end. 

It's shocking leadership. Either make a full and restricted lockdown if that's concerning, or make sure the vulnerable have the precautions they need and let us get our lives back. 

Sick to death with it. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

See I don't get that. They were saying months ago kids are wee super-spreaders and shit, and adults are just going to catch it off their kids now, meaning they can't work? 

What's the point? Seriously? We just keep doing semi lockdowns with heaps of contradictions and loopholes etc, the spread isn't going to stop. 

This seems like it'll just go on and on and on. 4th lockdown now is it? Still nowhere near the end. 

It's shocking leadership. Either make a full and restricted lockdown if that's concerning, or make sure the vulnerable have the precautions they need and let us get our lives back. 

Sick to death with it. 

Parky reckons you can't protect the vulnerable.

It's been a huge fuck up from the start and we keep doubling down on the same mistakes.

Everyone knows the script now. Stop testing and let's crack on.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Parky reckons you can't protect the vulnerable.

It's been a huge fuck up from the start and we keep doubling down on the same mistakes.

Everyone knows the script now. Stop testing and let's crack on.

I would suggest keep testing if you work with the vulnerable and if you're visiting a vulnerable person.

If you feel sick, test yourself. Otherwise keep it gan'

I've been coughing like fuck since Christmas eve and had a negative LFT every day. 

A timely reminder that while still serious for some there arestill other winter respirory viruses out there other than omicron.  

A mixture of cocodomol and covonia had been keeping it at bay. 

Strangely that's twice now in the last 2 months I've had a hoora cough - never usually suffer with them.