Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

I think she's basically admitting that the track and trace system isn't up the job and the virus could easily run away again as it did in March

Majority of the new cases would likely be oblivious if it wasn't for track and trace - seems to me it's doing it's job?

18 minutes ago, NEM said:

Majority of the new cases would likely be oblivious if it wasn't for track and trace - seems to me it's doing it's job?

not quick enough

·       Bieldside Inn

·       Bobbin

·       Brewdog

·       Buckie Farm Carvery

·       Café Andaluz

·       Café Dag

·       Café Drummond

·       Cock & Bull (The)

·       College Bar

·       Dutch Mill (The)

·       Dyce Carvery

·       East End Social Club

·       Ferryhill House Hotel

·       Hawthorn/Adam Lounge

·       Howff (The)

·       Justice Mill (The)

·       Marine Hotel (The)

·       McGintys’s

·       McNastys

·       Malmaison

·       Moonfish Café

·       No.10 Bar

·       O’Donoghues

·       Old Bank Bar

·       Prohibition

·       Soul

·       Spiders Web

·       The Draft Project

It’s amazing that coronavirus only spreads in bars in Aberdeen. I canna believe folk can’t see this for what it is. The media spent days posting stories and pictures around this which whipped everyone in to a panicked frenzy. The testing site was absolutely mobbed I’m told. So what happens when you see a significant increase in testing? Of course you’re going to find more positive cases, and it would be the same anywhere in the U.K. Why haven’t they told us the percentage of positive tests relative to the number of tests conducted? Surely that’s a more accurate way of looking at the picture. I wonder what’s going to happen in a few weeks when we have re-opened everything and there is another “spike” in cases. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s amazing that coronavirus only spreads in bars in Aberdeen. I canna believe folk can’t see this for what it is. The media spent days posting stories and pictures around this which whipped everyone in to a panicked frenzy. The testing site was absolutely mobbed I’m told. So what happens when you see a significant increase in testing? Of course you’re going to find more positive cases, and it would be the same anywhere in the U.K. Why haven’t they told us the percentage of positive tests relative to the number of tests conducted? Surely that’s a more accurate way of looking at the picture. I wonder what’s going to happen in a few weeks when we have re-opened everything and there is another “spike” in cases. 

Wouldn’t of shut down Edinburgh or Inverness or any other city filled with tourists.