Coronavirus

Henry

16 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’m off the weissbeir for the moment - just keep the odd one for house drinking now 

I’ve now worked out that drinking them (and wine) when out causes me grief (black eyes/lost phones/busted noses) 

Tennents in the boozers I now frequent is magic (this Peroni’s going down a treat the noo) 

I've gone off tennents funnily enough, peroni too. 

Id suggest wine and beers will always end bad. 

Out scrapping tonight champ?

37 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

No chance I’ll scrap here (hence why off the WB and Wine) 

….ok, just the one 

C104-D403-8732-4624-8-D47-BC4071421180.j

Lovely. 

Not a fan of an orange peel? 

7 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

It’s brewed with orange peel (and coriander IIRC) 

aye. 

Adding another one in sometimes decent, though. 

I only do it sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

If they’ve had the jab unbiased reporting would write, further tests are to be carried out to determine if the heart problem is vaccine, infection or other reason related. But no here we are.

Not sure how they could determine if it's vaccine related, COVID related, or neither, in one specific case?

1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

rigorous as fuck, mate

those big pharma boys, they don't mess about

any problems and they pull their product pronto

Totally. They’d hate to release a product with such a high % of efficiency that only lasts for a few months and have to continue administering said product for maximum efficiency on a frequent basis. AWFUL FOR BUSINESS.

The visa hearing for Novak Djokovic has been set for 9.30am Sunday (10.30pm Saturday UK time).

Djokovic's lawyers argue his visa has not been cancelled because of the public health risk posed by the unvaccinated player, but because of how he may be perceived by anti-vaxers in the country.

https://news.sky.com/story/novak-djokovic-visa-hearing-scheduled-for-sunday-morning-12516212

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60000391

Wow

Erm, yeah, what I've been saying since day one

"

Covid deaths are rising sharply in the UK, but an increasing proportion of these are actually due to something else, BBC analysis suggests.

That's because some people die with Covid rather than from it.

The Omicron wave is driving rising infections, which means more people will catch it and some will get sick.

Deaths will inevitably increase too, but not all will be "true" Covid ones. Others will be people who happened to test positive."

• Upvote 4