Coronavirus

Henry

Scotland will not extend Covid passport scheme

The FM confirms that the Scottish government will not at this stage extend the Covid certification scheme to other premises.

However she says this could change if cases were to rise sharply.

There will be one minor change to the certification regulations - venues that have dancefloors but have put tables on it will have to use the scheme from Monday when late night venues can open.

So nightclubs no longer able to masquerade as late night pubs anymore?

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Seconded.

How the fuck are Messrs. Smith, Van Tam, Vallance, and (un)Whitty getting, or have received, KBEs?

#TheAdventuresOfStevieV

Good at killing enemies of the USSR

49 minutes ago, Poodler said:

SAGE gutted that their 25-75k deaths between Jan - Apr won’t be met 

should be sacked or shot, the lot of them 

corrupt pigs 

It’ll be the booster wot did it they’ll say.

Begs the question what the end game is for the next variant. Lockdown until the next booster? Or just crack on?

The ‘pressure’ that the NHS is put under needs to be examined further. 

The shortest nationwide restrictions so far. Yet, in her speech today, no note of “we way over exaggerated things and our “curve” is the same as England’s”. No, just well done for obeying, keep on getting boosted and there is still pressure on the NHS. 

Fuckers mean I now have to go to Ross County on a Tuesday night and figure out how I get to work the next day. Cunts. 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

It’ll be the booster wot did it they’ll say.

Begs the question what the end game is for the next variant. Lockdown until the next booster? Or just crack on?

The ‘pressure’ that the NHS is put under needs to be examined further. 

The pressure on the NHS has been constant at this time of year in all my 25 years working in it.  Didn’t help that we were told mid December we no longer need a sick line till after 28 days sickness till the end of January.  So people may have opted for an extended leisure break due to the omicron sniffles.  Currently two wards operating with military staff in them.....Non Covid wards.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sheepcrooky said:

The shortest nationwide restrictions so far. Yet, in her speech today, no note of “we way over exaggerated things and our “curve” is the same as England’s”. No, just well done for obeying, keep on getting boosted and there is still pressure on the NHS. 

Fuckers mean I now have to go to Ross County on a Tuesday night and figure out how I get to work the next day. Cunts. 

Thoughts and prayers! ?

12 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

In Sydney?

In Victoria... which is part of the east coast.

Having said that it was announced just before that it a third dose would soon become mandatory to be considered fully vaccinated. Probably in the next couple of days, I'd imagine. This is in Victoria.

12 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

In Victoria... which is part of the east coast.

Having said that it was announced just before that it a third dose would soon become mandatory to be considered fully vaccinated. Probably in the next couple of days, I'd imagine. This is in Victoria.

Sorry “over east” is Perth speak for anywhere east of Perth hills. You’re all the same to us?