Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

@Henry how do you post multiple old posts ?

can’t seem to do it on phone but the search reveals 24 mentions in the last six months 

Yeah. Vast, vast majority of those in response to other people who've posted videos or brought him up. As I said, I rarely bring him up. 

Im glad you clarified that for everyone. 

7 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Why would he be cancelled? 

1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

24 times in 6 months would be rare compared to how often he’s gone on about his expertise in all things covids

Unable to answer a simple question but right in there with yet another lie about me. 

Don't you get bored making up stories about me? 

Had to lol last night. Walking in the stadium myself, just away to scan my season ticket, some big, stinking bouncer type cunt shouts across from 10 yards "HO, YOU, VACCINE PASSPORT." I got it out and showed him, he grabs my phone out my hands as I've shown him the wrong bit, but it's still valid anyway. 

Just made me lol. 

A jumped up smelly bastard he was. 

22 minutes ago, NEM said:

So 95.8% of deaths with Covid are in the unvaccinated...... 

That’s my reading of it as well to a degree, but not conclusively.

Provided the percentage of those who received the booster are still considered vaccinated and the dose hasn’t waned yet.

And of course it needs to be factored in how many died of covid and not just while testing positive for it.

Its also unfortunate that the presented data by PHS is as good as it gets as clearly there isn’t much detail in that sheet.

How many died after receiving 2 or 1 dose while the vaccination was still effective in their systems?

How did the severity of omicron in comparison to the other variants influence this data?

How many folk actually died due to covid and not just while carrying it?

27 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

That’s my reading of it as well to a degree, but not conclusively.

Provided the percentage of those who received the booster are still considered vaccinated and the dose hasn’t waned yet.

And of course it needs to be factored in how many died of covid and not just while testing positive for it.

Its also unfortunate that the presented data by PHS is as good as it gets as clearly there isn’t much detail in that sheet.

How many died after receiving 2 or 1 dose while the vaccination was still effective in their systems?

How did the severity of omicron in comparison to the other variants influence this data?

How many folk actually died due to covid and not just while carrying it?

?

Was a joke which clearly went whooshing right over your heed.  Maybe if I tell it again in a week you'll get it.

How many doses you planning on getting?

Those numbers are roughly in line with the % of population vaccinated or not - the vaccine appears to be pretty useless.

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

?

Was a joke which clearly went whooshing right over your heed.  Maybe if I tell it again in a week you'll get it.

How many doses you planning on getting?

Those numbers are roughly in line with the % of population vaccinated or not - the vaccine appears to be pretty useless.

Good joke pal.

Fucking cracker ?

Please explain how you have reached the conclusion that the vaccine is pretty useless?

Would be interested to hear your logic.

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Good joke pal.

Fucking cracker ?

Please explain how you have reached the conclusion that the vaccine is pretty useless?

Would be interested to hear your logic.

You've got to admit it doesn't look good in that table. If it was as good as they say you'd expect the double jabbed number to be much, much lower.

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You've got to admit it doesn't look good in that table. If it was as good as they say you'd expect the double jabbed number to be much, much lower.

Bearing in mind the data is only applicable from the rollout of the booster on 20.9.21.

The data points towards the vaccines only being effective for a certain amount of time or requiring a booster as we were advised.

There is a big difference between a vaccine not being effective and requiring to have it topped up.

Emphasised by the massive percentage drop in those who had the booster/3rd dose.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Bearing in mind the data is only applicable from the rollout of the booster on 20.9.21.

The data points towards the vaccines only being effective for a certain amount of time or requiring a booster as we were advised.

There is a big difference between a vaccine not being effective and requiring to have it topped up.

Emphasised by the massive percentage drop in those who had the booster/3rd dose.

?

8 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

I don't think it counts as "effective" if you need one every 3 months or so.

14 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.

"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death".

Choked to death from a sair back.  I'd be checking on any insurance claims from the son or husband...