Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't think it counts as "effective" if you need one every 3 months or so.

So can you please explain how you administer an “effective” vaccine against a virus that can keep mutating?

I would agree that you would like to think that longer than 10 weeks is achievable.

There could be good reason for that though other than the corruption that some claim. 

What do you think is acceptable for vaccinations - annually?

30 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

So can you please explain how you administer an “effective” vaccine against a virus that can keep mutating?

I would agree that you would like to think that longer than 10 weeks is achievable.

There could be good reason for that though other than the corruption that some claim. 

What do you think is acceptable for vaccinations - annually?

I doubted we'd ever have a vaccine for exactly that reason. 

I was all for just giving everyone a placebo and cracking on, maybe that's what they've done? Wouldn't be the first time some of my suggestions were picked up by the powers that be.

45 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

It is not possible, especially for a virus with animal reservoirs

they deliberately confused people into thinking that "eradicating" the virus was a war that could be won

sturgeon was at it as recently as last summer, "our goal is to "eliminate" the virus"

the fucking cunts treat us like pricks

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Is there any chance you could say something credible in your own words rather than posting childish pish like? 

Waiting for you to reply to how you have reached the conclusion that the vaccines are pretty much useless?

I already did. 

Cases, hospital admissions and deaths all at the same level or higher for the vaccinated per the % of the population jabbed.

If you’re needing a top up every couple of months then I’d say the vaccine is pretty much useless.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Had to lol last night. Walking in the stadium myself, just away to scan my season ticket, some big, stinking bouncer type cunt shouts across from 10 yards "HO, YOU, VACCINE PASSPORT." I got it out and showed him, he grabs my phone out my hands as I've shown him the wrong bit, but it's still valid anyway. 

Just made me lol. 

A jumped up smelly bastard he was. 

Probably a Nigerian. 

40 minutes ago, NEM said:

Doesn’t trust the government apart from when it comes to covid, then they’re telling the truth ?

What is the benefit of them lying on a mass scale? Or are you just suggesting incompetence 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What is the benefit of them lying on a mass scale? Or are you just suggesting incompetence 

If i told you that Pfizer spend more on lobbying governments worldwide than they do in research and development, would that surprise you ?

What if i also told you that the amount big pharma spend in lobbying is more than all other lobbyists combined, including the arms manufacturers ?

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Yep.. Reed Or Deed making a cunt of himself,  again. He's thick as shit.

Ha ha.

Loving the way you are sniping at me now and again without saying anything of any note about anything yourself ?

You got anything to add to the thread mr alness weegie?

Sure you’ve learned a lot in your wordly travels.

Alness and Glasgow, the cultural capitals of the world. ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

If i told you that Pfizer spend more on lobbying governments worldwide than they do in research and development, would that surprise you ?

What if i also told you that the amount big pharma spend in lobbying is more than all other lobbyists combined, including the arms manufacturers ?

So people profit off of illness, as they unfortunately have done for a long time? 

Are you suggesting they've made up a virus to appease drug companies? 

39 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

actually, no.  moderna made the virus cos they needed a hail mary to get them out of the hole

check this article from 2017 and be amazed

https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/moderna-trouble-mrna/

And the other nations impacted by this, do they have their own Pharma in on it? 

I can't imagine China has an interesting in manufacturing an illness to benefit any American companies.