Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I think it's reference to those 2 scum teams.

Only one team in Berlin ??

P.S it's not Bundesliga... It's the Cup.

Correct ?

3 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

BFC ?  I've seen them play at the Mauerpark aye

they are doing well this year, top o the league, might make it back up eh

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/football/germany/regionalliga-nordost/standings/

Aye they’re flying just now

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

China has a massive interest in global normalisation of the social credit system that they pioneered

That's the biggest leap I've heard to justify a conspiracy. 

Why would America, the UK, the west in general go along with that, knowing it would end up to the benefit of China? 

Do you realise how utterly retarded (don't like saying that but have to here) you sound? 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No, I don't. 

But that's not what I asked you. 

That's to say; 

I don't trust the government to be able to handle a pandemic with any competence, with the people and all the complexities it brings being considered. This we've seen. 

Not in the way of thinking that every MP or fitever is in on some massive scandal to change the very order of the world. 

That's happening by itself anyway. 

13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

That's to say; 

I don't trust the government to be able to handle a pandemic with any competence, with the people and all the complexities it brings being considered. This we've seen. 

Not in the way of thinking that every MP or fitever is in on some massive scandal to change the very order of the world. 

That's happening by itself anyway. 

Not every MP, most if not all world leaders though.  All parroting the same shite, the same buzz words and phrases etc

Least you're admitting it now though.  Progress.  In your opinion is it going to be changing for the better or worse?

22 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Why would America, the UK, the west in general go along with that, knowing it would end up to the benefit of China?

Because sociopaths are guided by short term interests. They are seduced by immediate gratification when courted by big pharma

The chinese play the long game, and the west does not operate as a single cabal, they are just a bunch of sociopaths on the make

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Not every MP, most if not all world leaders though.  All parroting the same shite, the same buzz words and phrases etc

Least you're admitting it now though.  Progress.  In your opinion is it going to be changing for the better or worse?

There's a reason I'm anti capitalist, chief. 

It's not some big conspiracy. We operate in a system where profits will always be put before people. The demise of the west/gulf in in finances between the richest and the poorest has been worsening for decades now. There are heaps of reasons for that beyond the need to invent an illness. 

I don't think there's a link between the things they all say. 

You'll find certain words in certain times of political history are more popular than others. I wonder if there's a study on that... 

Its all just corporate jargon designed to appease certain demographics and to alienate others 

44 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

concepts such as america, the uk, the west - none of this is real any more

nation state governments in the west don't run anything, that kind of thinking is really outdated

they represent global corporate interests and exist primarily to siphon away public money

there's heaps of convergent opportunism going on but there's no single conspiracy

Mhm. 

Public sectors opened up to private markets. 

That's what the people in this country wanted. That's what they are getting 

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/19/science-covid-ineradicable-disease-prevention

This Devi bird is a piece of work. One minute she's advising Sturgeon to eradicate covid, now she reckons it's ineradicable. Another example of an "expert" havering shite.

Devi is bestest pals with world renowned virologist, Bill Gates ?

11 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Nope, just pointing out how thick you are. You can't understand a simple graph, and blindly put your faith in politicians because  'they were elected to serve us'. Lol. You can call me a weegie minker again now.

9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I didn't say that,  didn't comment on the data at all. Just pointed out RorD misinterpreted the figures in the table, he thought 85% of deaths were unvaccinated people.

Honestly mate, not sure what you’re on about.

For a start off, its not a graph, its a series of rows and columns. (Like a cut from an excel document) ?

Secondly, i implied that from the information on that snapshot from PHS, it could be deduced that as high as 95% of covid recorded deaths could be in unvaccinated people.

IF you count those who have received only up to 2 doses. This is because these 2 doses may have been “out of date” given they are only considered to last 10 or so weeks.

You stupid, stupid, stupid cunt.

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

Honestly mate, not sure what you’re on about.

For a start off, its not a graph, its a series of rows and columns. (Like a cut from an excel document) ?

Secondly, i implied that from the information on that snapshot from PHS, it could be deduced that as high as 95% of covid recorded deaths could be in unvaccinated people.

IF you count those who have received only up to 2 doses. This is because these 2 doses may have been “out of date” given they are only considered to last 10 or so weeks.

You stupid, stupid, stupid cunt.

84-BFF31-B-2-C69-4346-B7-AF-405623776905

@elephantstone78 a better scale ?

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

As a joke. You going to join the other thick cunts who can’t read in parroting it regularly? ? 

Another convenient joke eh. Always the case with you when you are called out after speaking shite.

I’ll give you one thing though, you’re bloody good at calling folk thick cunts.

What a tool you are min.

• Upvote 5
6 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Another convenient joke eh. Always the case with you when you are called out after speaking shite.

I’ll give you one thing though, you’re bloody good at calling folk thick cunts.

What a tool you are min.

Aye when were the other times like? Fucking doughball ?