Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

I thought it burned down years ago to be fair. Obviously not. 

it did go on fire?

Oh yes, seen for miles, burned heavily for hours. 

Thankfully the disgusting shithole is no more i foolishly thought. 

But alas, they spent around 250 quid  and just reopened it. 

The side across from the Stager must be top3 most disgusting unwelcoming hotel in the UK. 

23 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Oh yes, seen for miles, burned heavily for hours. 

Thankfully the disgusting shithole is no more i foolishly thought. 

But alas, they spent around 250 quid  and just reopened it. 

The side across from the Stager must be top3 most disgusting unwelcoming hotel in the UK. 

Really? I drive past it every day (the Staging Post side) and theres no fucking way its open for business. A derelict, burnt out shitehole monstrosity. Incapsulates Bucksburn perfectly. 

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What’s the boozer attached  to it where the punters look at you oddly because you have matching shoes ?

You are speaking pre fire...... Down the stairs. 

Used to be called The Village. Busy, young crowd, drunk flange, drug taking rife 20 odd years ago. 

Rotted away into a pathetic shadow of its former self. 

Last ever visit was approx 10 years ago, the Mac n Cheese was out a tin and sprinkled with cheese to give the impression it was #chefsown. 

Id imagine @The Boofon has a bigger bath in his holiday home than their swamp of a pool. 

7 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

What are the good bars in Bucksburn? (If any)

my mum sometimes goes to the Bankhead Inn and doesn’t Hat royalty/enforcer Dayts sometimes frequent that other one (4 Mile?) 

it’s an area I’ve rarely drank 

I dont like any of them. 

Bankhead Inn closest, occasional pints, went in more when they did lunches. 

The Woodend is probably the best, owned by the same cunts. Classic Scottish bar, toothless drunks, darts playing women and on occasion ConsiCanBoogie1903 and his gang of activist friends. 

I'd say..... Avoid. 

8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I dont like any of them. 

Bankhead Inn closest, occasional pints, went in more when they did lunches. 

The Woodend is probably the best, owned by the same cunts. Classic Scottish bar, toothless drunks, darts playing women and on occasion ConsiCanBoogie1903 and his gang of activist friends. 

I'd say..... Avoid. 

Mr Rock n Roll. 

7 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

You are speaking pre fire...... Down the stairs. 

Used to be called The Village. Busy, young crowd, drunk flange, drug taking rife 20 odd years ago. 

Rotted away into a pathetic shadow of its former self. 

Last ever visit was approx 10 years ago, the Mac n Cheese was out a tin and sprinkled with cheese to give the impression it was #chefsown. 

Id imagine @The Boofon has a bigger bath in his holiday home than their swamp of a pool. 

Halcyon days of the late 90s.

My mates worked the bar and free drinks were the norm.

19 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Woodend Bar just across the road from the 700k Dandara houses in Cedar Grove and Aspen Place. 

*take cocaines and ill meet you. 

Technically it’s also the closest pub to the affordable flats where they put all the logie/ manor lot in dyce.

which I’m told is proving to be a laugh for the posh side of dyce

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Technically it’s also the closest pub to the affordable flats where they put all the logie/ manor lot in dyce.

which I’m told is proving to be a laugh for the posh side of dyce

Which flats is that. 

The pile thats popped up where BP used to be? 

BP moving out of their fancy new building aswell after less than 10 years. 

The Ghost Town is coming. 

Id drink all night with scallywags from Logie rather than an unhappy mortgage trapped pistol whipper from Dandara trying to slip you a picture of his artificial grass on his phone between drinks..... These people actually exist, the same type who will have their hire purchased car as their profile picture on WhatsApp. 

A real blot on the landscape of a historic Paper Milling community. 

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Which flats is that. 

Id drink all night with scallywags from Logie rather than an unhappy mortgage trapped pistol whipper from Dandara trying to slip you a picture of his artificial grass on his phone between drinks..... These people actually exist, the same type who will have their hire purchased car as their profile picture on WhatsApp. 

BP staying in Dyce though - moving into Aker building next to the airport in July. 

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Which flats is that. 

Aye those new eens. Apparently there’s a greggs there. It’s really upset some of the dyce locals. ‘Police there every night, fights on the street’. 

dyce needed some character after the likes of consi came through. Excellento 

BP can’t have even finished paying that building aff and they’re ditching it. Ace

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Aye those new eens. Apparently there’s a greggs there. It’s really upset some of the dyce locals. ‘Police there every night, fights on the street’. 

dyce needed some character after the likes of consi came through. Excellento 

BP can’t have even finished paying that building aff and they’re ditching it. Ace

Didn't own it.