Coronavirus

Henry

While the Ukraine war is the convenient reason for Covid not being as big an issue any more, restrictions were being lifted well before the last 2 weeks. Omicron was the game changer which meant heaps more people got infected with milder symptoms. 

But I appreciate that's a more boring answer that doesn't blame big pharma or the global elite

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, JakieBastard said:

While the Ukraine war is the convenient reason for Covid not being as big an issue any more, restrictions were being lifted well before the last 2 weeks. Omicron was the game changer which meant heaps more people got infected with milder symptoms. 

But I appreciate that's a more boring answer that doesn't blame big pharma or the global elite

None of that sensible stuff here thank you very much.

Let's hear more about the Illuminati, jet fuel fires not melting steel, fake moon landings, and how our overlords can be both incompetent and masterminds at the same time.

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not all of them.From people I know personally some have been in ICU , some have lost all sense of taste and smell (and never recovered it), some have had it mild, some haven't had any symptoms at all.  To dismiss it is a cold is folly and insensitive . I say that as someone who dismissed it as a load of pish at the start of the pandemic.

Vaxxed?

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The folk who almost died were at the start ( march 2020).  All of the ones who lost their sense of taste and smell had only had their first jag.

How come you dismissed it as a load of pish at the start if you knew folk that nearly died (with it) in March 2020?

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I dismissed it in February 2020 when it was first being discussed in the mainstream and hadn't spread to Europe yet. I remember saying to folk it would all 'blow over' and be like bird flu and SARS. My view changed a couple of weeks later. 

Factually, you’re a bit off with your timings but I won’t split hairs, fair enough.

I’ve done, pretty much, the exact opposite. In Feb 2020 I seriously believed there was a deadly disease headed our way. Now I’m dismissing it as a load of pish ?

(although I’m sure ‘deltacron’ will prove me wrong ?)

5 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Factually, you’re a bit off with your timings but I won’t split hairs, fair enough.

I’ve done, pretty much, the exact opposite. In Feb 2020 I seriously believed there was a deadly disease headed our way. Now I’m dismissing it as a load of pish ?

(although I’m sure ‘deltacron’ will prove me wrong ?)

It absolutely is a deadly disease process for large amounts of the population. That cannot be argued.