Coronavirus

Henry

On 3/16/2022 at 4:57 PM, Schapenneuker said:

I didn't mean to cause any problems lads and lassies, so I'm quite happy to re-word my post. 

There is of course no 'absolute guarantee' of anything. The phrase 'night follows day' has no guarantees because simply nobody knows what any point in the future may or may not bring. 

If I may, I'll retract the '100% guarantee' phrase (which I used as slightly tongue in cheek dramatism anyway), and replace it with... 'precedent suggests that come a rise of cases in the autumn/winter, the very first recourse of the Scottish government may well be to re-introduce masks/social distancing/ and impose restrictions on hospitality and sports events'. 

I hope everyone/most is/are happy with that..

Be sure to pull Parky up for any turn of phrase or throw away comments that aren't technically 100% accurate in future. 

Oh dear. Nadal suffering chest pains and breathing problems. Hope it’s nothing serious.

“When I’m breathing, when I’m moving, it’s like a needle all the time inside. I get dizzy a little bit because it’s painful. It’s a kind of pain that limits me a lot. It’s not only about pain, I don’t feel very well because it affects my breathing.”

https://www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk/news/20007632.rafael-nadal-breathing-problems-indian-wells-defeat-taylor-fritz/

• Haha 1