Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

lol what?

Cases shot up because the viral load was smaller?

In terms of how severe the illness was, it was way weaker than it would had these people caught it normally without wearing a mask.  Not everyone that wears a mask fickers with it, some are smart enough to put it on, keep it on then once they've removed it, wash their hands and replace with a new mask if they need.

Just now, minijc said:

In terms of how severe the illness was, it was way weaker than it would had these people caught it normally without wearing a mask.  Not everyone that wears a mask fickers with it, some are smart enough to put it on, keep it on then once they've removed it, wash their hands and replace with a new mask if they need.

Put the rod away ?

34 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You been living on Mars the last 12 months instead of Australia?

Google it you rancid piece of shit. 

? beep beep 

Eh could google it, but google can’t give the wisdom of parky and co.

Neither the PCR or the other test exist here. Thanks to the dear leader and his benevolent guidance we’ve had no need

£1Billion for the hospitality industry 

Harsh on Pfizer as that money should be going to their profits. 

I think people forget that these billions here and there is our money. We will be crippled by this for generations. The poorest will be hardest hit of course. 

but it’s still the minority of unvaccinated that’s killing everyone 

43 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Never knew about how you are infected then become infectious and start showing symptoms of the killer virus within 10 days of contracting it (thought it was 3 to 4 days?) until listening to Dr. Do-good (prefer Dr. Feelgood), Sarah Jarvis this morning.

Every day is a school day I suppose (I feel for the school kids of today being unnecessarily deprived of a proper education).

Considering in July, I was in the company of someone who subsequently died with the virus (the primary cause of his death was heart complications) but was not contacted at all by Test and Protect Scotland, I am sure @Roberto will be perfectly fine. 

One question though; can you catch the virus through sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual activity? Never heard any medical "expert", like Dr. Jarvis, discuss this possibility on TV, etc. 

Covid19 is a respiratory tract infection ie mouth, nasopharynx, trachea, larynx and lungs. It especially infects the lower respiratory tract where there are more ACE2 receptors for it to bind to which the common cold generally doesn't.

So no it cannot be passed on through sexual intercourse.

There MIGHT be a small theoretical chance of passing it on if a woman infected with covid gives you a blowjob and then you find another woman to give you a blowjob within an hour and don't wash your pecker in between. But I'd imagine this risk is close to being infinitessimally small

1 minute ago, The Buzzard said:

No change to Christmas plans. 
From 27 Dec to end of 1st week in Jan limit contacts. Stay home as much as possible is the message. 
From 26th There will be changes. Outdoor events are a maximum of 500 with physical distancing so football is fucked. 
Big Hogmanay events scrapped 

Still indoor drinking in pubs Buzz?

22 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh could google it, but google can’t give the wisdom of parky and co.

Neither the PCR or the other test exist here. Thanks to the dear leader and his benevolent guidance we’ve had no need

It's the aboriginal people you would have to thank for that I would have thought, Brian min, considering their herbal and self- administered remedies are as good as any vaccination, prescribed medicine, or over- the-counter medicine. 

They were would be no requirement then for testing for any potential or hypochondrial conditions?

5 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

From 27 Dec to end of 1st week in Jan limit contacts. Stay home as much as possible is the message. 
From 26th There will be changes. Outdoor events are a maximum of 500 with physical distancing so football is fucked. 

Would rather we faked a covid outbreak to get the huns game off. Cunts getting to play at an empty Pittodrie when we go to a full Ibrox twice - an SFA wet dream. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Does that mean the Dundee game is closed doors ?

7 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

The real POTY 

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Covid19 is a respiratory tract infection ie mouth, nasopharynx, trachea, larynx and lungs. It especially infects the lower respiratory tract where there are more ACE2 receptors for it to bind to which the common cold generally doesn't.

So no it cannot be passed on through sexual intercourse.

There MIGHT be a small theoretical chance of passing it on if a woman infected with covid gives you a blowjob and then you find another woman to give you a blowjob within an hour and don't wash your pecker in between. But I'd imagine this risk is close to being infinitessimally small

Thanks for the clarity min. I naively thought you could have caught it from sexual intercourse or oral sex, especially if the person you were fornicating with was carrying unknown-at-the-time, asymptomatic symptoms of the dreaded virus. 

So I take it, if you are a swinger you have more chance of catching it.

It's a very clever virus more intelligent and contagious than rubella.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

One question though; can you catch the virus through sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual activity? Never heard any medical "expert", like Dr. Jarvis, discuss this possibility on TV, etc. 

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Thanks for the clarity min. I naively thought you could have caught it from sexual intercourse or oral sex, especially if the person you were fornicating with was carrying unknown-at-the-time, asymptomatic symptoms of the dreaded virus. 

So I take it, if you are a swinger you have more chance of catching it.

It's a very clever virus more intelligent and contagious than rubella.

Do you just want to tell everyone that you got a ride on Saturday and are trying to be subtle? ?

26 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

MAD is the last person eh thought would be concerned about catching the covids through sex

Fuck off. My non-existent sex life has fuck all to do with you?

Maybe you can recommend a body spray, EDT, or aftershave that can help to attract the ladies? Eau De Naturale, perhaps??

I've once tried Contact 18 from the Viz but that doesn't work.