Coronavirus

Henry

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It's obviously muscle or cartilage related. Yer covid mongs should get out more. 

It’s clear from the video he’s not sure what the problem is. Why are you so quick to dismiss any notion of it being a vaxx injury?

I’m not saying it is but surely can’t be discounted? Chest pains, breathing issues are listed as side effects by Pfizer themselves ?‍♂️ 

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He's a sportsman that uses his chest muscles for hours at a time. Have you seen how hard he hits the ball? Oh aye , he lost as well. Hmmmmm

I’m sure he would have said if it was a muscle injury.

He had a known pectoral injury along with a foot injury but this was a new unknown issue:

https://www.ubitennis.net/2022/03/rafael-nadal-says-breathing-difficulties-hindered-him-during-indian-wells-defeat/

6 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Booked in for your 4th shot yet? ?

Nah, too worried I’ll get a heart murmur that will cause me to trip up, bump my head and get brain cancer you utter clod.

Of course, I can’t prove any of this - but you know, you can’t rule it out so I’ll just speculate like the complete bollocks that it is.

• Upvote 5
8 hours ago, tutankamun said:

It’s clear from the video he’s not sure what the problem is. Why are you so quick to dismiss any notion of it being a vaxx injury?

I’m not saying it is but surely can’t be discounted? Chest pains, breathing issues are listed as side effects by Pfizer themselves ?‍♂️ 

"Why won't you consider something that I just completely made up without any evidence, on a subject I am completely unqualified in might be true?!?" 

Lol. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Youngest tested positive last week. Made no difference to our lives, went out as normal. Mixed with 100's of other humans and went to loads of places. 

The pandemic is over. 

Bbc news Scotland still peddling the same pish, leading with the case numbers as their top story yesterday evening. How many times have you heard “we’re not out of the woods yet”. A friend of mine has been refused a face to face GP appointment multiple times despite having the same issues after they panned him off over the phone. It’s just being used now as an excuse to provide piss poor service. 

6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Bbc news Scotland still peddling the same pish, leading with the case numbers as their top story yesterday evening. How many times have you heard “we’re not out of the woods yet”. A friend of mine has been refused a face to face GP appointment multiple times despite having the same issues after they panned him off over the phone. It’s just being used now as an excuse to provide piss poor service. 

The docs at my bit has been closed for nearly 2 years now because the building can't be made "covid safe"

Fucking disgrace. You've got people getting stuck for the best part of £20 in a taxi(no bus service) to get to the doc. It's a load of shite.

8 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Also two things that can be brought on by the virus itself and Nadal had the virus in December, also talked about how hard it hit him for 4 or 5 days.

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Also two things that can be brought on by the virus itself and Nadal had the virus in December, also talked about how hard it hit him for 4 or 5 days.

Its a salient point.

Fully vaccinated Nadal disclosed on December 20th that he had tested positive for covid and was experiencing "unpleasant moments" and that he hoped to recover "little by little".

One month later he wins the Australian Open.

Whether his current breathing needle pain problems are related to covid infection, repeat vaccines, or both, it would seem fairly likely that they are spike protein related.

Not too much being said about it but a young rugby player for the Scottish Parliament rugby team died on the pitch last weekend due to 'heart complications'.  A lightweight scrum half at that.

10 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Its a salient point.

Fully vaccinated Nadal disclosed on December 20th that he had tested positive for covid and was experiencing "unpleasant moments" and that he hoped to recover "little by little".

One month later he wins the Australian Open.

Whether his current breathing needle pain problems are related to covid infection, repeat vaccines, or both, it would seem fairly likely that they are spike protein related.

Not too much being said about it but a young rugby player for the Scottish Parliament rugby team died on the pitch last weekend due to 'heart complications'.  A lightweight scrum half at that.

With Nadal and any high level athlete they were already at a higher risk of heart issues long before covid or the vaccine was a thing, I could argue that years of running his body in to the ground and taking various supplements could be the cause of this issue as well.

As for the young rugby player, it's tragic but it's also nothing new, many people have had heart complications and sadly died, I knew someone who was extremely fit that died of a heart issue and that was years ago.  I find it crazy how people that spend a lot of time saying the virus doesn't harm young people automatically jump on any death and blame it on a vaccine, especially when in some cases they don't even know if the person in question has been vaccinated or not.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, minijc said:

I find it crazy how people that spend a lot of time saying the virus doesn't harm young people automatically jump on any death and blame it on a vaccine

Its true that most of us have adopted a partisan entrenched view by now.

But one thing is sure - we have no long term safety data for these experimental vaccines.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, minijc said:

With Nadal and any high level athlete they were already at a higher risk of heart issues long before covid or the vaccine was a thing, I could argue that years of running his body in to the ground and taking various supplements could be the cause of this issue as well.

As for the young rugby player, it's tragic but it's also nothing new, many people have had heart complications and sadly died, I knew someone who was extremely fit that died of a heart issue and that was years ago.  I find it crazy how people that spend a lot of time saying the virus doesn't harm young people automatically jump on any death and blame it on a vaccine, especially when in some cases they don't even know if the person in question has been vaccinated or not.

Such a wealth of knowledge.

• Haha 1