Coronavirus

Henry

39 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You have no long term safety data for anything in life mate.

You don’t have to single out the vaccine.

Typical process for vaccine testing and formal approval is ten years.

If we miss out the initial dev phase and start with pre-clinical trials, then we can whittle that duration down to five years.

The covid vaccines were not approved as part of this formal process.  They were instead licensed for emergency use on the sole basis that no effective treatment existed.

The psychotic rush to label cautious people as "vaccine hesitant" and then further slurred as "anti-vaxx" has been nothing short of scandalous.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That folk that we refer to as 'anti-vaxx' actually gave themselves that label, RAF. 

The label gained traction initially during the autism controversy surrounding MRR for children.

Since then it has even become synonymous with anyone who is anti-vax mandate.

Its ridiculous.  I might not fancy bungee-jumping off a crane, cos it doesn't look that safe to me.

But that doesn't mean I'm anti-bungee, ffs.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Typical process for vaccine testing and formal approval is ten years.

If we miss out the initial dev phase and start with pre-clinical trials, then we can whittle that duration down to five years.

The covid vaccines were not approved as part of this formal process.  They were instead licensed for emergency use on the sole basis that no effective treatment existed.

The psychotic rush to label cautious people as "vaccine hesitant" and then further slurred as "anti-vaxx" has been nothing short of scandalous.

Very good shout min.

It's a bit like the "pals" I hung around with in the mid 1990s. I loved rocky/red seal marijuana but just because I never decided to evolve into ecstasy, LSD, skeg etc. (like them cunts did) doesn't mean to say I am "anti" recreational or hard drug use. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Nah, got to wait 70 years to see if there are no long term effects - just in case. 

Who would have thought these anti-vaxx types would be so risk averse. ?

Is that why Pfizer wanted to hold off realising the data until then?

36 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Right enough i'm confusing matters

Blond and red leb was plentiful early to mid eighties, alongside red and gold seal black from north afghan / pakistan

The moroccan double-zero rocky took over and sadly degenerated eventually into useless soapbar

Very true, sad times. The Black plus the Rocky were beautiful ecological discoveries.

2 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Right enough i'm confusing matters

Blond and red leb was plentiful early to mid eighties, alongside red and gold seal black from north afghan / pakistan

The moroccan double-zero rocky took over and sadly degenerated eventually into useless soapbar

Hopefully hash makes a comeback. Strange how it disappeared off the UK market. Suppose for those involved it became easier to grow weed here. 

10 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Hopefully hash makes a comeback. Strange how it disappeared off the UK market. Suppose for those involved it became easier to grow weed here. 

When high volume hash shipments disappeared, everything else also disappeared for a bit

It felt like everyone was getting fitted up for a cheap and nasty brown habit

Then the skunk came back in, costing far more, but no more hash

Who's to blame...  Scousers?  The Albanians?  Bill Gates? Fuck knows eh

27 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

When high volume hash shipments disappeared, everything else also disappeared for a bit

It felt like everyone was getting fitted up for a cheap and nasty brown habit

Then the skunk came back in, costing far more, but no more hash

Who's to blame...  Scousers?  The Albanians?  Bill Gates? Fuck knows eh

Importers replacing hash with coke is my guess. Be silly not to. Must still be a market for solids tho. Id fucking love a bit and im sure everyone my age 40+ would aswell. 

• Upvote 1