Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

For a man who conducts himself in the manner that you do, I thought you wouldn’t be so narrow minded 

I'm very open minded. Is not watching Russel brand talk shite on YouTube the hallmark of a closed mind? 

I've nothing against Brand. Used to watch the Trews semi-regularly and have listened to his podcast previously. I've just no interest in his opinion on covid or Covid vaccines. 

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm very open minded. Is not watching Russel brand talk shite on YouTube the hallmark of a closed mind? 

I've nothing against Brand. Used to watch the Trews semi-regularly and have listened to his podcast previously. I've just no interest in his opinion on covid or Covid vaccines. 

But why? That sounds entirely narrow minded that you’ve made your mind up on something and you aren’t willing to reconsider. The issue is fluid, that’s all new stuff he’s talking about. If you’re not interested in the latest goings on and you’re comfortable in your outdated mind then aye you’re an arrogant and ignorant piece of shit

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Poodler said:

But why?

Because there's far more knowledgable people to listen to on the subject. There's plenty cunts mouthing off on all manner of platforms (including here) on subjects they've no expertise in. 

Deciphering who to spend your time listening to on what subject is a skill you'll perhaps learn one day. As given your witterings on the Ukraine thread, it's one you've yet to develop  

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Because there's far more knowledgable people to listen to on the subject. There's plenty cunts mouthing off on all manner of platforms (including here) on subjects they've no expertise in. 

Deciphering who to spend your time listening to on what subject is a skill you'll perhaps learn one day. As given your witterings on the Ukraine thread, it's one you've yet to develop  

I just offer an alternative narrative, as a free thinker, parkoids. Some cats can’t handle the truth I guess 

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

On the subject of Fridge... rumour has it the Dutch Mill is buying the Broadstraik in Westhill.

Better nae be turned into a rugby bar.

Hadn't heard that. I'm sorely needing a boozer close to my hoose that shows the football. Not a ball ache walking to the Holiday Inn, but closer to home would be better. Walked past the Broadstraik on Tuesday with the dog. The place fair needs tarted up. Was a bit of a dump still before it closed a few weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Hadn't heard that. I'm sorely needing a boozer close to my hoose that shows the football. Not a ball ache walking to the Holiday Inn, but closer to home would be better. Walked past the Broadstraik on Tuesday with the dog. The place fair needs tarted up. Was a bit of a dump still before it closed a few weeks ago.

Duncano's nae have a big screen? ?

23 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Aye, but it's promoting their stuff only.

Cunts don't even have Lager or beer on tap.

Key West may have been a dump but at least it showed loads of football.

Is Key West shut?  Used to go there on a Friday if hungover for a pint and bar lunch when I worked at Kingswells.  As you say a bit of a shithole but did the job

27 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I say rumour but it's 95% done deal, that's why the chain that owns it currently aren't doing anything with it cause Dutch Mill are going to sort it.

4 different folk in Westhill have told me to be honest... So secret is out.

Least holiday inn is reasonable for a pint. Was in a couple weeks back.

Nice one, need another decent boozer.

Holiday Inn is fine enough, gets a bit lively on a school night with the hotel residents having a bit top much drink. 

11 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Funnily enough, when I stopped at the garage the other week (Huns were playing) I was approached by a hun cunt staying at the hotel next to the Spar (thieving cunt btw the owner there)... he asked me if anywhere nearby was showing the the rangers game... I told him, yes absolutely... if he carries on down the same street (opposite direction from holiday inn) he will eventually come to a boozer that will defo be showing it.

Yup, Broadie... closed down. Fucking hun. 

Excellent work

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Funnily enough, when I stopped at the garage the other week (Huns were playing) I was approached by a hun cunt staying at the hotel next to the Spar (thieving cunt btw the owner there)... he asked me if anywhere nearby was showing the the rangers game... I told him, yes absolutely... if he carries on down the same street (opposite direction from holiday inn) he will eventually come to a boozer that will defo be showing it.

Yup, Broadie... closed down. Fucking hun. 

It's not really a Holiday Inn... It's a bar at the back of the Holiday Inn. Lively wee boozer, well it was when I was in the other week.

Pool table, music and lots of wild characters.

Sounds no bad, comment retracted.