The all new Clothes thread

Sooper-hanz

• 1 month later...

17 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Some dude at my daughter's school turns up to drop his bairn off EVERY DAY wearing those Balenciaga things, again, every day.

Absolutely hideous thon things.

I don't get them at all. Never understood them.

They're about £500-600 too!  I wouldn't wear them for a day if you paid me £600

Had to look them up. 

Look like trainers the bitches were wearing in the mid 90s when the Spice Girls burst onto the scene. 

A man wearing them might be the nicest kindest man in the world, donates heavily to abused Afghani donkeys and id still hate him and wish him nothing but misery. 

As for yeezys, the #stoneislandworldwide boy who ruled the Country Club before Dazzy Diddler wore them and hashtagged them on Instagram....... If they weren't absolutely hideous on the eye the fact this fucking bulbous nosed spastic had a pair would tell me everything i needed to know. 

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I didn't even know about them until some rap bitch (Cardi B) sang about them in a song 'the ones that look like socks' or such like.

Curiosity got the better of me and I googled. Pissed myself laughing and still do now. Seeing them on the boy at daughters school, still cracks me up. He thinks they are cool so all the best to him but they really are fucking abysmal.

As someone said above, give me Lidl spezials over those fooshty looking things any day of the week.

I've seen some youths wearing them (or similar) recently, and thought they looked dire. The price just makes them even more laughable. They're horrendous. Stupidly big chunky soles. Give me a pair of Stanley Smiths any day

(I'm sure a fair few of these trainers folk are sporting, are actually knock offs from eBay. But still)