The all new Clothes thread

Sooper-hanz

11 minutes ago, Dad said:

A bunch of shit shoe wearing bastards ^ 

Fine - I'll look nice for the admiring lassies, whilst you selfish pricks cut about looking like pizzazz-less fashion vacuums 

Dinnae say I didnae try and help

They’ll be saying “What’s that old paedo looking cunt with the dodgy shoes looking at” more like…

54 minutes ago, Dad said:

A bunch of shit shoe wearing bastards ^ 

Fine - I'll look nice for the admiring lassies, whilst you selfish pricks cut about looking like pizzazz-less fashion vacuums 

Dinnae say I didnae try and help

Why not just buy a simple pair of Adidas gazelles?

Inoffensive, won't look like a pervert, comfy 

1 hour ago, Dad said:

I have those types of things Zeus son - these are a specific task -type shoe (out working in the yard with my top off and all that - steady on lassies ✌️)

Whilst I'm out and about I've a few choices depending on which outfit I'm utilising - fairly standard stuff.

Thats the thing with yous arseholes - see the facts yous want to suit the disgusting quip - lazy stuff in the main. And no even a thank you for the terrific fodder I've supplied (as usual I might add; this thread ripples with Dads energy). 

Old Dad shuffles to the park, sits gently down on his favourite bench, and casually tosses large handfuls of birdseed for the frenzied pidgies. By the time it's all done, there's a dollop of shite here and there staining the shoes and trousers - but at least they're fed. No thanks required ?

But it’s your own shite in this instance.

5 hours ago, Dad said:

I tell you DD son - it's a funny world these days. 

Back in my younger days, quite rightly I was chastised for going full beige - and quite rightly. 

These days an outfit like that'll earn you a rusty trombone probably (cards played right etc)

The youngsters these days are a strange lot. Walking about in half mast breeks, with no socks. That was an instant bout of relentless bullying when I was at school

that said…they’d still not wear those trainers…

4 hours ago, DD1903 said:

The youngsters these days are a strange lot. Walking about in half mast breeks, with no socks. That was an instant bout of relentless bullying when I was at school

that said…they’d still not wear those trainers…

Even worse are those minks that go out the house in grey baggy joggers. Have these cunts not got mirrors in their house?