The all new Clothes thread

Sooper-hanz

21 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Ever heard of wearing a t shirt, a jumper...and a bloody jacket!

Be fucking grand. I run hot as fuck anyway regardless of the weather. 

I'll be standing in the merkland anyway. 

Yer Merkland is relatively sheltered compared to that freezing death zone that is the South Stand..

There was a game last season ( can’t mind which one) where that wind was cutting through people. Folk were leaving at half time ? I’ve done a tonne of outdoor jobs and in all kinds of weather but I’ve never been so cold as I was that day.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I've camped on a mountain in -12, stayed in the Corrour youth hostel with no heating and frozen pipes, got lost in Copenhagen one night in February and wondered the streets. Coldest I've ever been by far is the south stand.

? it’s all about that wind chill. I’ve been to   Iceland in December but despite what I said earlier  I’ve remembered a worse game and the coldest I’ve been was sitting watching AFC play Locomotiv Moscow. 
 I had small speckles of blood coming from both nipples at full time. SO Much pain. Think it was 0-0 as well.

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Yer Merkland is relatively sheltered compared to that freezing death zone that is the South Stand..

There was a game last season ( can’t mind which one) where that wind was cutting through people. Folk were leaving at half time ? I’ve done a tonne of outdoor jobs and in all kinds of weather but I’ve never been so cold as I was that day.

Yeah the South is an abomination. 

Your dick turns into a button as well. When you go for a piss you spend some time wrangling the turtle back out from within its shell. 

All part of the fun, though. 

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

? it’s all about that wind chill. I’ve been to   Iceland in December but despite what I said earlier  I’ve remembered a worse game and the coldest I’ve been was sitting watching AFC play Locomotiv Moscow. 
 I had small speckles of blood coming from both nipples at full time. SO Much pain. Think it was 0-0 as well.

1-1 - Diamond and Ivanovic the scorers I think.

I went straight from work in a suit. Never been so cold. Was in the 'away end' of the south stand.

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

I went straight from work in a suit. Never been so cold. Was in the 'away end' of the south stand.

That is correct. We wore the white kit. 

Had a broken foot at the time so couldn't even stand up for the goal. 

Good times being a dons fan, though.

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

15 years later that’s me just found out that Branislav Ivanovic scored for Lokimotiv. 
Just read the match report on the bbc there and the weather is mentioned a few times.

Soy fo ma tiny penis