Coronavirus (Football Thread)

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Well, Celtic Park is about 3 times the capacity of Pittodrie so that seems reasonable. 

Nae sure where Hibs are getting 9000 from though. Unless their seats are further apart than ours? 

What 18,000 for celtic 1 metre apart thats front back and sides (sounds like a dodgy haircut)

28-A64-EC3-9-D1-B-4030-BB0-C-FDD0488-FFC

7 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Well, Celtic Park is about 3 times the capacity of Pittodrie so that seems reasonable. 

Nae sure where Hibs are getting 9000 from though. Unless their seats are further apart than ours? 

A lot of it is also down to facilities, like toilets etc. The SS for instance has really poor, cramps bogs where next to no social distancing can take place when having a slash. Its not just a case of getting bums on seats, there are other factors to consider. 

40 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

A lot of it is also down to facilities, like toilets etc. The SS for instance has really poor, cramps bogs where next to no social distancing can take place when having a slash. Its not just a case of getting bums on seats, there are other factors to consider. 

just googled " red portaloo " it's a no goer , nae even black n gold 

9 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

I think the issue soon enough won’t be how many supporters are let into stadiums but if there will be games to watch.  It’s almost a certainty that clubs are going to be hit with outbreaks over the next few weeks and months.   

It’s about time we binned this nonsense. If players are too ill to play then fine they sit out but the rest of the squad can crack on 

42 minutes ago, NEM said:

It’s about time we binned this nonsense. If players are too ill to play then fine they sit out but the rest of the squad can crack on 

Something is going to have to change re isolation  process as it’s not just going to effect football.   The offshore industry will grind to a halt very soon.  

8 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

It also has a massive fence for everyone to pish on!

12 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Celtic Park is an absolute shambles. Pretty much built on the cheap and falling down. 

28 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

"I do support a team but I won't say who"......... I'm seeing the word... hun!

A know ???? 

give my magic 8ball a jiggle

what do a want to be in life magic 8 ball

a dirty hun cretinous inbred wank that also runs the line. How can he not be biased being the leader of the Scottish tories. Only in Scotland 

33 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Are there likely to be rules re when to get into the stadium for the opening game of season?

I'm definitely coming up for it, but planning trains and need to know times for arriving 

Actually, is it even confirmed all season ticket holders can get in?

Thought you were coming up on Thursday

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Surely we can apply to the council for minimum 5,650 again provided Thursday isn’t a disaster?

Yeah agree, we can still apply beyond the regulations. I presume we will be applying for more.

Gee man was suggesting the already agreed limit was 500 which is why I pointed out that its 2000.

With us struggling to sell the 5665 tickets in the groupings for the BK Hacken game, I wonder if there will be differences applied. I'd rather sit in the season ticket seat I've bought than be punted around the ground. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Surely we can apply to the council for minimum 5,650 again provided Thursday isn’t a disaster?

As long as nothing goes horribly wrong on Thursday and Nicola doesn't change the goalposts again, surely we'll just have 5,650 capacity for every game from now on?