Coronavirus (Football Thread)

I’m getting bored now playing with the kids.  Goggle Heinrich  - Do some logical sideway thinking. It should come clearer at that point

by the way before your get confused he isn’t pro or anti vaccination he couldn’t care less about lockdowns and probably never even considers masks. - very clever chap though. 

4 hours ago, Roberto said:

Who the fucks this guy?

Surely you’ve noticed him screaming for attention before? He’s bent but the fact nobody cares seems to bother him

4 hours ago, Bamber said:

Oops I’ve got my double negatives mixed up Nem.  I agree with you masks don’t protect me. I will wear one every day I don’t necessarily believe they give good protection to others either.  Still like to wear one and see others wear them. 

suprisingly you are probably completely confused to that point of view. Unsurprisingly to me there are probsbly a majority holding very similar views to me

Why you wearing a mask if you don’t believe it gives protection? Of course that point of views confusing ?

4 hours ago, Bamber said:

Oops I’ve got my double negatives mixed up Nem.  I agree with you masks don’t protect me. I will wear one every day I don’t necessarily believe they give good protection to others either.  Still like to wear one and see others wear them. 

suprisingly you are probably completely confused to that point of view. Unsurprisingly to me there are probsbly a majority holding very similar views to me

Masks are used to suppress free thinking and instill fear. That and that alone is the reason we were coerced into wearing them.

4 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Covid is actually a deadly disease

Vaccinations do help

Bill Gates is not involved 

Further lockdowns are pointless 

Just fucking crack on with life. 

Bill Gates is not involved? This the same Bill Gates who fund dozens of medical institutions and been on record as saying population growth is out of control? The same one who reckoned he'd find a cure for malaria etc etc. Next you'll be trying to convince us that the head of the CDC, Anthony Fauci, isn't linked to any organisation either.

Blackrock... follow the money.

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Bill Gates is not involved? This the same Bill Gates who fund dozens of medical institutions and been on record as saying population growth is out of control? The same one who reckoned he'd find a cure for malaria etc etc. Next you'll be trying to convince us that the head of the CDC, Anthony Fauci, isn't linked to any organisation either.

L

O

L

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tinyweelad said:

Fucking mentalist ?

8 hours ago, davieb said:

Fucking mentalist ?

Aye, it is mental. Don't take my word for it though. These comments, statements, utopian visions, are all out in the public domain as are the named person's business connections. That the MSM will never publish them is not my fault for your ignorance.

23 hours ago, NEM said:

Thanks for the kind offer but no need I'll be at the pub then the game with my exemption badge ?

23 hours ago, NEM said:

I identify as double vaccinated. 

If its good enough for mentally ill blokes in dresses......

22 hours ago, Roberto said:

Chortle.

I'll have my badge soon enough also.

Cheers.

Deary me. 

Wot a song n dunce (rolls eyes at the crrrrrazy rebels). 

3 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Aye, it is mental. Don't take my word for it though. These comments, statements, utopian visions, are all out in the public domain as are the named person's business connections. That the MSM will never publish them is not my fault for your ignorance.

You’re so far down the rabbit hole I’d be surprised if you’ve seen daylight the last 18 months.

You’re vaccinated………..
You can still catch, carry & pass on the virus.
What difference does it make who you pass it too, or catch it from ?
The outcome is the same to you.

“West Virginia is seeing a 26% increase in + cases in ppl that are fully vaccinated over the last 8 weeks." ~ Governor of West Virginia

How many shots before they stop calling it a vaccine ? People are going to be more like a human pincushion. Soon they'll have to market it as acupuncture.

• Upvote 2
50 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

You’re vaccinated………..
You can still catch, carry & pass on the virus.
What difference does it make who you pass it too, or catch it from ?
The outcome is the same to you.

“West Virginia is seeing a 26% increase in + cases in ppl that are fully vaccinated over the last 8 weeks." ~ Governor of West Virginia

How many shots before they stop calling it a vaccine ? People are going to be more like a human pincushion. Soon they'll have to market it as acupuncture.

Try the full statement. 0.44% of those fully vaccinated have had breakthrough where they catch Covid while fully vaccinated. There is a 26%increase in that so what being generous 0.1%.maximum  You do understand basic maths?  If you measure % change against a very small number then  your are Likely to get a big percentage  

deaths it’s a worse example they 21% increase in deaths ……….from a base of 0.007%.

Have the 21% increase in death of double vaccinated if you want - feel free we’ll believe you that they are stacking coffins with such a massive increase

first question with percentage. What’s the base number you are calculating against 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bamber said:

Try the full statement. 0.44% of those fully vaccinated have had breakthrough where they catch Covid while fully vaccinated. There is a 26%increase in that so what being generous 0.1%.maximum  You do understand basic maths?  If you measure % change against a very small number then  your are Likely to get a big percentage  

deaths it’s a worse example they 21% increase in deaths ……….from a base of 0.007%.

Have the 21% increase in death of double vaccinated if you want - feel free we’ll believe you that they are stacking coffins with such a massive increase

first question with percentage. What’s the base number you are calculating against 

You need to ask the Governor of West Virginia. That’s why I used quotation marks as these are his figures not mine. I agree with you though he didn’t clarify the base number that he used to compare this against. Nevertheless, there is still an increase no matter how small. This shows that the vaccine is not as effective as originally thought.

14 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Deary me. A vaccination does not stop you catching or spreading the virus but gives you the anti-bodies to help fight the infection should you catch it.

Thus you can still get an increase in positive cases, but should also see a proportionally smaller amount that leads to hospitalisation or death

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
5 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

They're not "vaccine passports," they're movement licenses. It's not a vaccine, it's experimental gene therapy. "Lockdown" is at best completely pointless universal medical isolation and at worst ubiquitous public incarceration.

Call things what they are, not their euphemisms.

You’re a fucking knob

7 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

They're not "vaccine passports," they're movement licenses. It's not a vaccine, it's experimental gene therapy. "Lockdown" is at best completely pointless universal medical isolation and at worst ubiquitous public incarceration.

Call things what they are, not their euphemisms.

What genetic disorders are the vaccines fixing ?