Coronavirus (Football Thread)

instead of some sort of hybrid system or system where you do just a proportion - I'd check it as you buy a ticket surely this new fangled integrated computer system can cope with that? 

ST holders approach the ticket desk or supporter liaison team cabin and you only then need to do it once.

Dont need to hold any details beyond Vacc cert seen or not - if you swap tickets with another you are already against the ticket T&C so both get bans  

Do it when you purchase tiickets for use on phone. Validate ST any time. The existing computer system should be able to verify. 

numbers who need a paper ticket are manageable

pretty easy I’d have thought the infrastructure is all there

The alternate is we go back to pre season views. Check a test check id wear mask.  It’s up to us 

4 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Well you are the one who who claims to have seen the evidence and all I am asking is you to share it. :dontknow:

Jesus.... I watch and read dozens and dozens of links that people share on Twitter. Many of them direct quotes from people far more qualified in the subject than you or I. Some evidence of contracts awarded, companies interlinked with one another, previously released information on various government policies or projects on health care. The real issue is that because none of this is published by the MSM, it remains largely bunkered into social media or those willing to stick their head above the parapet, but classed as some fraud. It's amazing the amount of people with absolutely nothing to gain, and everything to lose, who have been voicing concerns. Some are MP's and you see them at PMQ's or their equivalent. Largely, just swotted aside by the party whip of the giverning party. Look at the vote yesterday in Holyrood.... the Greens siding with the SNP when for years they have stood against human rights violations. If the cap fits.... blah blah.

3 hours ago, Bamber said:

isnt it funny -  are few are loudly complaining about vaccine passports proving vaccination preventing their access to football and nightclubs and denying their human rights - the very same stadia and nightclubs that have only been allowed to  open in the first case by a majority actually going and get a vaccine.

With the figure we are seeing now without doubt we would be locked down at the moment its only the success of the vaccine that suppossedly doesnt work that things have been allowed to reopen.  

Thats right people are complaining about being how the minority are stopped from doing something that is only allowed to open because the majority did something 

Vaccine uptake was not the reason for society opening up and nor it should be. Sadly, the real stat that was used last year for driving policy but washed away under a tide of PCR and LFT positive cases, was deaths. Even then, the figures last year were including thousands who didn't die from Covid... just tested positive anywhere from 1-28 days prior. None of the death cert's were challenged (when their was a degrading of the level for those allowed to sign them off) as if you did question it for a loved one, they said you had to get an autopsy done. So died from a heart attack from riding your hooker in a hotel room and had Covid 3 weeks prior with little or no symptoms... you were added to the ever growing list.
Simple scientific data of mortality rates was all that was needed to say whether it was safe to open up society. But that was never the agreement in any case. They wanted to (and still do) drive oppressive policies based on fear. They do that today by giving us ridiculous Covid case figures. Largely increased expotentially by kids being tested from home with pishy Later Flow Test kits - ironically, made in China.

2 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Club survey on this doing the rounds.

Told them I was double jabbed and therefore couldn't give a fuck what happens, I'll be there when I'll be there

Good for you. When they start to tell you, you need a jab for this, a jab for that, an app on your phone to prove your alcohol consumption over the last 2 weeks before you're sold a drink at a bar.... it starts of slowly slowly catchy monkey with nightclubs, concerts and fitba... but come on now, you think it ends there? After looking back at Feb 2020 and then fast forward to now and taking stock of the average age groups who have been said to have died? And various clips doing the rounds from 2020 where Vallance, Whitty and Bojo all said Covid, for the VAST MAJORITY of us, would be treatable from home. But yet here we are, in the midst of this infamous Delta variant, and we need to vaccinate 100% of soceity to protect 1% of the vulnerable. Do you know how many folk die each year in total and what percentage Covid makes up of that? Probably not.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Really can’t see any issue with the passport aspect. Is it just drama queens wanting more drama?

Drama queens or people standing up for your rights and trying to defend them? The problem is, you accept this, then it's grow arms and legs. I think you should thank anyone who has the balls to stand up for injustice in life, whatever form that takes.

36 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Be interesting how the club try and implement/enforce this. A fucking load of staff needed to check QR codes and ID's. 

Can't see it being workable tbh. 

Valid point. In Scotland right now, they don't have an app for use on your phone that they could set up card readers. It would be a total nightmare if they had to check your paper one, like they did for LF Tests for the early season games. Q's were bad enough when it was just a couple of thousand or so. I suspect the club, when they get the responses from the twats like Dandyesque above, will quitely roll over. How many will ask for refunds on ST's off the back of this, god knows, but hey, it's not the club's fault. The SNP know what they are doing - who to target in order to get more uptake among the young. Conniving, poisonous bitch that Sturgeon is.  

11 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Jesus.... I watch and read dozens and dozens of links that people share on Twitter. Many of them direct quotes from people far more qualified in the subject than you or I. Some evidence of contracts awarded, companies interlinked with one another, previously released information on various government policies or projects on health care. The real issue is that because none of this is published by the MSM, it remains largely bunkered into social media or those willing to stick their head above the parapet, but classed as some fraud. It's amazing the amount of people with absolutely nothing to gain, and everything to lose, who have been voicing concerns. Some are MP's and you see them at PMQ's or their equivalent. Largely, just swotted aside by the party whip of the giverning party. Look at the vote yesterday in Holyrood.... the Greens siding with the SNP when for years they have stood against human rights violations. If the cap fits.... blah blah.

Vaccine uptake was not the reason for society opening up and nor it should be. Sadly, the real stat that was used last year for driving policy but washed away under a tide of PCR and LFT positive cases, was deaths. Even then, the figures last year were including thousands who didn't die from Covid... just tested positive anywhere from 1-28 days prior. None of the death cert's were challenged (when their was a degrading of the level for those allowed to sign them off) as if you did question it for a loved one, they said you had to get an autopsy done. So died from a heart attack from riding your hooker in a hotel room and had Covid 3 weeks prior with little or no symptoms... you were added to the ever growing list.
Simple scientific data of mortality rates was all that was needed to say whether it was safe to open up society. But that was never the agreement in any case. They wanted to (and still do) drive oppressive policies based on fear. They do that today by giving us ridiculous Covid case figures. Largely increased expotentially by kids being tested from home with pishy Later Flow Test kits - ironically, made in China.

Good for you. When they start to tell you, you need a jab for this, a jab for that, an app on your phone to prove your alcohol consumption over the last 2 weeks before you're sold a drink at a bar.... it starts of slowly slowly catchy monkey with nightclubs, concerts and fitba... but come on now, you think it ends there? After looking back at Feb 2020 and then fast forward to now and taking stock of the average age groups who have been said to have died? And various clips doing the rounds from 2020 where Vallance, Whitty and Bojo all said Covid, for the VAST MAJORITY of us, would be treatable from home. But yet here we are, in the midst of this infamous Delta variant, and we need to vaccinate 100% of soceity to protect 1% of the vulnerable. Do you know how many folk die each year in total and what percentage Covid makes up of that? Probably not.

Drama queens or people standing up for your rights and trying to defend them? The problem is, you accept this, then it's grow arms and legs. I think you should thank anyone who has the balls to stand up for injustice in life, whatever form that takes.

Valid point. In Scotland right now, they don't have an app for use on your phone that they could set up card readers. It would be a total nightmare if they had to check your paper one, like they did for LF Tests for the early season games. Q's were bad enough when it was just a couple of thousand or so. I suspect the club, when they get the responses from the twats like Dandyesque above, will quitely roll over. How many will ask for refunds on ST's off the back of this, god knows, but hey, it's not the club's fault. The SNP know what they are doing - who to target in order to get more uptake among the young. Conniving, poisonous bitch that Sturgeon is.  

Deaths were never the issue death rate is barely measurably statistically - anyone who studies this properly knows it  you really need more and better research than twitter

8 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Drama queens or people standing up for your rights and trying to defend them? The problem is, you accept this, then it's grow arms and legs. I think you should thank anyone who has the balls to stand up for injustice in life, whatever form that takes.The SNP know what they are doing - who to target in order to get more uptake among the young. Conniving, poisonous bitch that Sturgeon is.  

? A bitter Tory no doubt.

I’ve had two jabs and have evidence so can go to the games. I’m happy with that.

I have not to do anything else so it’s hardly growing arms and legs because surely it was obvious that the day would come when you had to prove that your were less likely to catch or spread Covid.

You carry on your crusade though as it’s all down to personal choice.

43 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

tumblr-o16n2k-Blp-X1ta3qyvo1-1280.jpg
middle east airline crossword

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Parklife said:

Be interesting how the club try and implement/enforce this. A fucking load of staff needed to check QR codes and ID's. 

Can't see it being workable tbh. 

We need a "Safe Pass" here in Cyprus to go into larger stores, bars and restaurants.

The system definitely doesn't work.

Half don't ask you,

Those that do are happy with a QR code from a EUDCC*.

Or a photo of you Vaccination Card.

Here's the thing though, none of them have asked to see that the certificate or vaccine card actually belongs to me.

So anyone unvaccinated could just show someone elses, which certainly happens.

Same as editable PCR test pdfs.

Anyone can get anywhere without proof.

Just needs to be fabricated which is an absolute caker.

So I suppose it all depends on the level of checking done by those carrying out the checks.

Here the bar is low. On the floor.

How different it is for you guys, I suppose you will find out shortly.

*EU Digital Covid Certificate
(not for Brexit retard states)

Example below

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Yep wee part time studenty steward types will be the ones tasked with doing these, they'll be going up to mums/dads with kids or elderly folk and anyone else they reckon has a lower chance of telling them to get tae...

It’ll go the same way as the mask wearing - they tried to implement it for a game or two and soon got bored of being fobbed off. Barely anyone bothers now 

23 hours ago, NEM said:

It’ll go the same way as the mask wearing - they tried to implement it for a game or two and soon got bored of being fobbed off. Barely anyone bothers now 

It's not a mandated requirement. Pittodrie is not an indoor environment. That's why no one bothers. They aren't required to wear a face nappy.

As for the 'show me your paperz' malarky, I won' be providing any proof to anyone, regardless of whether I am vaccinated or not. If the club refuse my entry then I'll be requesting a refund on the 4 season tickets I purchased. Simple as. Anyone who gladly rolls over and condones this pish is playing into the hands of Nippy and her claptrap. I can see it being challenged in courts in any case for a number of reasons.

And before anyone starts to fire off a reply, start your train of thought by how many people are actually dying 'with' Covid. Square root of feck all, that's how many. It's a complete and utter scam for which most have been played like a cheap violin.

9 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

It's not a mandated requirement. Pittodrie is not an indoor environment. That's why no one bothers. They aren't required to wear a face nappy.

As for the 'show me your paperz' malarky, I won' be providing any proof to anyone, regardless of whether I am vaccinated or not. If the club refuse my entry then I'll be requesting a refund on the 4 season tickets I purchased. Simple as. Anyone who gladly rolls over and condones this pish is playing into the hands of Nippy and her claptrap. I can see it being challenged in courts in any case for a number of reasons.

And before anyone starts to fire off a reply, start your train of thought by how many people are actually dying 'with' Covid. Square root of feck all, that's how many. It's a complete and utter scam for which most have been played like a cheap violin.

Aye, it’s a “scam”.

Fuck off ?

37 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, it’s a “scam”.

Fuck off ?

What, you reckon any of these measures are justified now? Still shitting the bed at folk being tested positive and the only thing they can use as part of the MSM propaganda machine to keep us all in line. Deary me. You must be afraid to go outside after the sun goes down with that sort of attitude.
The pharma companies are pishing themselves laughing at the money being spent. Every single living person will be targeted for the vaccine. Mark my words.
Watched a great interview with a Belgium professor of psychology.... talked of mass forming and hypnosis and gave examples of where this was used in previous times (Stalin, Hitler). He said that the main ingredients needed are a society full of anxiety, ready to cling on to a 'narrative'.
But hey, what the fook does he know eh. Just some clown sounding off on the interwebs nae doot!

its all pretty much designed to divide us, from the vaccines ,the masks, the passports[id like to see your papers] you can add fentanyl floyd into the mix,CRT, the alphabet people,antifa,BLM.
many are getting played and swallowing up the media nonsense.
problem is, like mark twain once said,''easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled''
i expect the division to continue sadly.

remember this, from the world economic forum,
.''you may be poor though you will be happier', in their future presentation video.
we the people have well and truly been  played,including myself.
cue accusations of tin foil hat etc.
conspiracy theorists said at the beginning its all about power and control through fear and weaponized politics about vax passports and no jab no job,which has all came to fruition.

as for aussie media , youd think the tradie protesters were all nazis according to these complicit useful idiots.
any working class uprising is deemed far right and people actually suck this shit up. incredible where we are.

ah well , dons in the highland league yet?.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...