Coronavirus (Football Thread)

54 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

It’s not just about the football game though is it?, it’s about congregating hundreds perhaps thousands turning up to go watch a game of football!, is every fan of a club in the geographical area the club is? How did they get to the game, walk,train, car? So your not allowed to give anybody lifts to work, so am sure that would happen every cunt taking there own car, some areas are worse affected than others like Ayrshire for example.so if I was to come up iam possibly bringing up the virus in an area that hasn’t a lot to infect some of yous for 90 minutes to then fuck off back home, is it worth it if you are the government?, not really!,so 6 in a bubble and when the game finishes every cunt walks out en masse to look for the pub, are there still going to be 6 in the bubble for that?,fucking no chance! A love my fitba as much as the next man but no chance a government going to let that and the possibility of it spreading further killing old Agnes cause av got a hardon for a fitba game,let’s be reasonable 

Take somewhere like Blair Drummond, you could have over a thousand folk traveling there from all over the country, all parking in the same small car park, all having picnics in the same small picnic area. Yes the actual park is situated across a much much wider zone than a football stadium, but it just seems daft that you can go there for a day out in large numbers yet Albion Rovers, Brechin City or Fort William can't have much smaller numbers standing around their football field (with masks if necessary) for 90 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Take somewhere like Blair Drummond, you could have over a thousand folk traveling there from all over the country, all parking in the same small car park, all having picnics in the same small picnic area. Yes the actual park is situated across a much much wider zone than a football stadium, but it just seems daft that you can go there for a day out in large numbers yet Albion Rovers, Brechin City or Fort William can't have much smaller numbers standing around their football field (with masks if necessary) for 90 minutes.

Correct it’s not right either 2 wrongs do not make a right, the way the rules are we are never going to get rid off it and until you see yourself someone important dying!,ones you can’t be with at the time of death and knowing they are going to die alone then your not going to be giving 2 fucks about it.

• Downvote 2
10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Fit? 

You said you knew Off no one affected that went to the Hibs game, some size of social circle you must have if you knew every single person that went to the Hibs game!, to know that no one got the virus from it,or perhaps you work for the WORLD BEATING track and trace system we have in place and was tasked to check every cunt through the door at Hibs before and after the event,Great work. Impossible but great work,I am also assuming you took all there details and checked out every single person each they had been in contact as well including transport,shopkeepers etc. That’s fit

• Downvote 3
1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Correct it’s not right either 2 wrongs do not make a right, the way the rules are we are never going to get rid off it and until you see yourself someone important dying!,ones you can’t be with at the time of death and knowing they are going to die alone then your not going to be giving 2 fucks about it.

I read today, less than 9 full months since this broke Out, there have been over 1 Million deaths attributed to Covid-19.
If you’ve not known someone directly impacted by this, then you have been fortunate.

Just now, Zeus said:

Aye, let's never go back to the fitba, never drive the car, go out, drink, go on holidays. Just stay at home. 

There's risks in all walks of life. 

The solution is to have. Hard fast hit at this.

go full lockdown for 3 weeks, then control the sh!t out of people coming into the country and ensure that there is a strict quarantine period.

That way, the country can get back to some normality after the 3 weeks.

The way they are handling this it s like an Ariston and on and on and on and on advert

10 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I read today, less than 9 full months since this broke Out, there have been over 1 Million deaths attributed to Covid-19.
If you’ve not known someone directly impacted by this, then you have been fortunate.

That’s it, historically it has just started as well, other than the Black Death and the Spanish flu all other pandemics has had a worse death toll in the second wave ie.mers,sars etc so the death figure in the next 3 months statistically will treble as the second strain after mutation has worked out its ratio between virility and severe case outcome.coronavirus in the past has either been to virile which easily spreads but caused little damage or has far to much severe reactions and basically kills everything giving it no time to keep infecting and burning itself out.this little bastard has found the right balance to infect and kill in equal measure, and it will get better at it the longer it is still in circulation.

• Downvote 4
14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Aye, let's never go back to the fitba, never drive the car, go out, drink, go on holidays. Just stay at home. 

There's risks in all walks of life. 

Great so there is!, so if it was the seven year war for instance after 2 you would walk out the house and go fuck it, il rather take a cannonball to the head than suffer this pish?, is that how the war ravaged countries like Rwanda,Afghanistan,Eritrea etc have cracking football teams and plenty a supporters?.some things in life are bigger than sport.thats why the FIFA world cups and the olympics were shut down during the world war, don’t you think people needed uplifted during those times?.oh and in recent times because of a pandemic the summer olympics in Asia got cancelled due to sars,you probably never heard about that but

And who said NEVER drive,go to football etc?,have you the mortality of a midge cramming everything in to one day?,a bit of patience is needed until the thing killing folks fucks off, if your looking for someone to blame then blame the governments response cause the way I see it we couldn’t have been in a better position to prepare for this,seeing as we had context from China, Spain and Italy on what the disease could do!,coupled with the fact that we are an island with no other land borders should have gave us a degree of safety but no airports shut,no ppe ordered, an underpaid NHS, all other halfway social care units shut which could have housed the elderly patients returning to the care home from hospital without passing the disease to every cunt, an absolute plethora of things this government has dissolved in the past ten years!, and shortly Brexit to come the joys 

• Downvote 3

A Ken crikey tell that to Half the planets population that got wiped out by the Spanish flu because they didn’t(couldn’t) get a handle on it,500 million died of that but a heard aw they wanted to do was kick a baw about and go for a pint, shame they couldn’t 

a see a few can’t handle the truth so they downvote me!, aawwww score ?

• Downvote 3
19 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Excellent! A testable prediction. I bet it won't.

First 6 months produced 500,000 

last 3 months 500,000 

and that’s proved Covid deaths that the respective governments have produced

governments don’t fudge figures or lie but do they?

i wouldn’t be surprised if the total number I proclaimed hasn’t already happened

China death total 4634 

Scotland recorded deaths 2512

scotlands population 5.5 million 

one city in China epicentre of disease population 12 million

chinas population 1.4 billion

so china’s death toll doesn’t seem realistic even taking in cultural aspects like face coverings, tighter human controls and conditions etc

• Downvote 2
Just now, Millertime said:

"But" used in the way you do

Utter cringe

Sue me, I didn’t go to ampleforth or Eton nor is this a spelling or grammatical exercise

as you were num nuts

ps you could use your far superior English skills to teach me the offside rule if you want BUT

23 minutes ago, Millertime said:

41.9 million people die, on average, every 9 months

The 1m figure you quote is 1 million people who died and also had the virus in their system 

Look up "perspective ", in the dictionary, it'll help you

Yes and only 150,000 died of drink 

and even less on drug abuse so making it less than 1% of total deaths.

does that mean AA shouldn’t be used or drug rehab programs?

over half that figure are over 70 years of age and most including the under 70 are dying with heart disease (by far the biggest killer) and cancer which is rising due to outside influences like power stations car fumes etc

so folk naturally dying being replaced by births,you know, circle of life!

so massive last virus in 1918 losing half the population, was that normal?
Did folk just suddenly die in one year back then?, that would be a no

perspective anyone 

• Downvote 4
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So in all seriousness, process what i just said

Does it not make you feel a bit better about it all?

I’m not down about, but I do have common sense to think about what I can do to help not catch and spread the disease, especially while we do not have a vaccine for it like we do for other diseases.

Take going to the pub for example, is that a life essential?  No it’s not and I read that an outbreak to cases at an Aberdeen Uni is traced back to the Bobbin Mill. Not that I’d ban hospitality, but WTF will a 10pm curfew do to restrict the spread? Is the virus only contagious after 10?  Stupidity and complete lack of common sense.

Go out for a meal, have a drink with you family, but apply common sense when doing so.

People flaunt the laws and drive 100mph+, some are ok and some crash and kill others with them. That’s life in your book. I’d guess you’d see that is acceptable, in fact, probably you think it’s ok also after you’ve been down the pub as well.

Im all for getting on with life, seriously I am, but while there are vulnerable in our society and a vaccine is not in existence, let’s show some humanity, compassion and consideration for them. Else you can be a selfish prick I suppose

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

With whatever respect is due here,  I dont interact with you much on here because you come across as an utter, utter thicko 

You are the stereotype of glaswegian aberdeen fans that aberdonians talk about 

For somebody as bright as yourself you still haven’t grasped Ayrshire isn’t glasgow clown, and the fact that you stay away from conversing with me is the fact a would rip you to shreds and call out your obvious glaring inconsistencies!,

again the arrogance knowing what every don fan thinks of both of us that come from Aberdeen. I know fine well iam not liked on here but fuck it who cares it’s a fitba forum, if only there was some way on how people think of us that we could compare?

dons 79      -71 likes

millermong      -5377 likes

so go on threaten to say aye that’s it we are done and then phantom block me!

you CLOWN

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7
2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

First 6 months produced 500,000 

last 3 months 500,000 

and that’s proved Covid deaths that the respective governments have produced

governments don’t fudge figures or lie but do they?

i wouldn’t be surprised if the total number I proclaimed hasn’t already happened

China death total 4634 

Scotland recorded deaths 2512

scotlands population 5.5 million 

one city in China epicentre of disease population 12 million

chinas population 1.4 billion

so china’s death toll doesn’t seem realistic even taking in cultural aspects like face coverings, tighter human controls and conditions etc

Oh for sure there are fishy numbers in many countries. My issue is with the death toll tripling in the next 3 months. That won't be happening.