Coronavirus (Football Thread)

36 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

35 ish clubs completely unaffected.  Fuck em!

Looking forward to the bleaters “but you can’t force me...”. No that’s right.  Nor are you getting in.

Next.

There's a wee bit more to this than meets the eye though isn't there. Start with nightclubs, concerts, football matches, and then it'll transcend into most typical activities you've all became accustomed to attending. Absolutely nothing to do with covid. Not one little bit.

AFC will be going absolutely friggin mental at this proposal. I see a day, in the not too distant future.... a JFK kind of day, where World leaders are taken out. The people won't take this lying down. The largely peaceful demos all over the World will turn nasty sooner or later.

3 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

There's a wee bit more to this than meets the eye though isn't there. Start with nightclubs, concerts, football matches, and then it'll transcend into most typical activities you've all became accustomed to attending. Absolutely nothing to do with covid. Not one little bit.

AFC will be going absolutely friggin mental at this proposal. I see a day, in the not too distant future.... a JFK kind of day, where World leaders are taken out. The people won't take this lying down. The largely peaceful demos all over the World will turn nasty sooner or later.

Hopefully its a Tues. 

A very easy low cost solution using installed tech with no delay

2 pts -

tickets are not transferable

tickets are already read to filter and allow entry

with a full priced ticket you get a green entry light 

with a subsidised ticket you get an amber light -stewards should check you

All tickets give you amber - go to the TO and present your certs and it sets you as a full priced ticket FOR THE SEASON do it once and its done - let the supporter liason team help out on match day setting the age flag 

Roll up at the turnstyle Amber you are checked green you are vaccinated and in

zero tolerance of ticket swapping 

Personally I already have a vaccine flag I have a yellow fever jab.Ex MIl so had anthrax and all sorts of rubbish outside of health board recommendations 5 jabs in 1 go each arm sugar lump thigh and arse 1 guy so bad removed from jet on one that left 2 ours later. As soon as we took off it was onto my no prescription sleeping tab 

Next ST purchase back to normal

Surely Simple low cost easy to admin

If you dont want to turn up 30 mins earlier and join the queue - dont want a jab - fair enough I respect your right respect mine that I dont want someone unjabbed sitting near me. You tell me how  I can still catch it- I am most likely to catch it from the unvaccinated. Ill respect your right not to be vaccinated if you respect mine that I would prefer not not be near you - its not personal i dont particularly want to be near  a yellow fever victim even though I am vaccinated  yellow fever. I would prefer to sit on a plane to CDi with people who have demonstrated they are jabbed.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Bamber said:

2 pts -

All tickets give you amber - go to the TO and present your certs and it sets you as a full priced ticket FOR THE SEASON do it once and its done - let the supporter liason team help out on match day setting the age flag 

Personally I already have a vaccine flag I have a yellow fever jab.Ex MIl so had anthrax and all sorts of rubbish outside of health board recommendations 5 jabs in 1 go each arm sugar lump thigh and arse 1 guy so bad removed from jet on one that left 2 ours later. As soon as we took off it was onto my no prescription sleeping tab 

If you dont want to turn up 30 mins earlier and join the queue - dont want a jab - fair enough I respect your right respect mine that I dont want someone unjabbed sitting near me. You tell me how  I can still catch it- I am most likely to catch it from the unvaccinated. Ill respect your right not to be vaccinated if you respect mine that I would prefer not not be near you - its not personal i dont particularly want to be near  a yellow fever victim even though I am vaccinated  yellow fever. I would prefer to sit on a plane to CDi with people who have demonstrated they are jabbed.

I think you need a vaccine for typing bollocks, as that made very little sense at all.

However, can I just pick up on the point you make about 'more likely to catch it sitting next to someone unvaccinated'. OK, even if that's true (which it's not, but let;s just go along with your theory), then surely that means that every single living person, from now until the end of civilisation, will need constant booster jabs every 6 months, in order to top up the vaccine. Do you not see how that is so absurd? Name one other coronanvirus, that needed ongoing immunisation of society, in order to protect 1% of society from dying?
You do know, that last year, before the roll out of the vaccine, the average age of death attributed to Covid was 85. It still is.
Anyone who goes to their place of work on the big yellow bus and is still convinced this is all being done in OUR best interests, needs to be kept away from sharp utensils or mechanically operated machinery. This latest guise of passports, particularly targetted towards the demographic of society who are now digging their heels in about getting vaccinated, is so transparent in its nature, a blind man could see it for what it is. Who mostly goes to football or clubs or gigs... the young. Who is being targetted in order to lower world population figures.... those of child bearing/giving age.
Like I say... I expect this to meet with frenzied resentment and disdain in Scotland. Can't imagine the loyal Tory voting huns being pleased at this news. They'll be marching on George Square soon and dare I say it, I may well join them. Someone needs to stand up to the tyranny.

4 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

The vaxx passports will only come about If people sign up for and accept them. Even in Moscow, Russia they had to give up on the idea as the Muscovites refused them.

Problem is there are plenty of clowns who’ll happily sign up for them 

2 hours ago, Bamber said:

2 pts -

Bide in your hoose then ? 

14 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

That's you on the watch list(s) ?

Remember just before Covid "hit" in 2019 the news was hardcore covering measles infections and pushing stories to blame antivaxxers. That wasn't coincidence, they purposely did that on the news just before covid to all lead up to THIS conversation now for the covid shot.

Even if you didn’t get the vaccine shot I wouldn't care. Sick of this whole us vs them bullshit. Race, politics, vaccine status. The whole divide and conquer thing rings so true.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Na, same as Bill Gates is not forcing you to get the jab or to spik absolute tripe about it.

Sooner the certificate comes in the better imo. I'll bring you oot a pint and tell you about the game. ;)

Who mentioned Bill Gates?

Thanks for the kind offer but no need I'll be at the pub then the game with my exemption badge ?

8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Only legitimate reason not to get vaccinated is if you're medically exempt. They vaccinate babies and they don't cry as much as anti vaxxers. Just because you have a fear of needles doesn't mean you have the right to put others more at risk

Get vaccinated or miss out, simple as!!

Wrong! ?