Coronavirus (Football Thread)

38 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Only legitimate reason not to get vaccinated is if you're medically exempt. They vaccinate babies and they don't cry as much as anti vaxxers. Just because you have a fear of needles doesn't mean you have the right to put others more at risk

Get vaccinated or miss out, simple as!!

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!

On 9/1/2021 at 10:20 PM, Tinyweelad said:

You do know, that last year, before the roll out of the vaccine, the average age of death attributed to Covid was 85. It still is.

You do realise dont you that the problem with this pandemic is not actually death? even doing some simple maths shows they risk associated with death from covid is 2 in 1000 - 10 x less than driving, I thought absolutely everyone with any sense knew that covid causing death is no issue.

mind you quite funnily did you hear that some people think you dont need to wear mask because they dont protect you - again most people know that isnt the reason

Its such a funny world sometimes

35 minutes ago, Bamber said:

You do realise dont you that the problem with this pandemic is not actually death? even doing some simple maths shows they risk associated with death from covid is 2 in 1000 - 10 x less than driving, I thought absolutely everyone with any sense knew that covid causing death is no issue.

mind you quite funnily did you hear that some people think you dont need to wear mask because they dont protect you - again most people know that isnt the reason

Its such a funny world sometimes

lol tell that to the politicians.

What is the reason for masks then?

11 minutes ago, NEM said:

lol tell that to the politicians.

What is the reason for masks then?

I dont need to tell politicians they understand and know why in fact most people know why and have figured it out for themselves

I think most people on here find it really sad that you hevent managed to figure it out and understand that death isnt the issue

and really sad that you think that masks protect you - even little kids know the reason

I have so much pity for people who want respect for their beliefs and then show so little to themselves to understand the issues of the day Instead throwing insults that make no sense

9 minutes ago, Bamber said:

I dont need to tell politicians they understand and know why in fact most people know why and have figured it out for themselves

I think most people on here find it really sad that you hevent managed to figure it out and understand that death isnt the issue

and really sad that you think that masks protect you - even little kids know the reason

I have so much pity for people who want respect for their beliefs and then show so little to themselves to understand the issues of the day Instead throwing insults that make no sense

You’re talking in riddles. What’s the problem if it isn’t death then? Long Covid? Hospital beds?

I don’t think masks protect from Covid, I’ve said that for ages. Try blowing smoke through a 20p mask if you want to see how effective they are 

13 minutes ago, Bamber said:

instead of being so childish - do some proper research and come back and talk then 

Unsure what’s childish about that reply. Research what? Stop talking in riddles and I’ll happily do some research on whatever it is you’re on about ?

Oops I’ve got my double negatives mixed up Nem.  I agree with you masks don’t protect me. I will wear one every day I don’t necessarily believe they give good protection to others either.  Still like to wear one and see others wear them. 

suprisingly you are probably completely confused to that point of view. Unsurprisingly to me there are probsbly a majority holding very similar views to me

12 minutes ago, Bamber said:

Oops I’ve got my double negatives mixed up Nem.  I agree with you masks don’t protect me. I will wear one every day I don’t necessarily believe they give good protection to others either.  Still like to wear one and see others wear them. 

suprisingly you are probably completely confused to that point of view. Unsurprisingly to me there are probsbly a majority holding very similar views to me

Eh?

Oh god I’m confusing the people who like to cry hoax by agreeing with their arguements and knowing the proper answer.  

if I am confusing you got to a nursery school and do some research. They will tell you why.  You could ask quite a few people on the site do you think masks protect you and the majority will say no but I wear a mask. Most understand that the physical effects of a mask are negligible. To keep the thread on track I would say a good majority of the crowd at Ross county actually get it. I think you oversell the concern.  Most would agree to a simple logical passport system to join large crowds 

probably some advice.  Don’t use the arguement “why worry about people in their 80s dying” and “masks don’t work” a little secret.  We agree completely with that arguement and all we do is laugh at you

Just so wound up of people using arguements that I agree with but they use them in an illogical way

people demanding respect for a position and then disrespecting the people they talk to - I may have do so as well but if you are speaking to a french man you either speak french or talk really slowly and I’m using that method. Never found that laughing at his accent or threatening global violence really gets you a baguette

How to confuse an anti vaxer agree with his arguements and laugh at him  that or ask him to dig a hole give him 3 shovels and tell him to take his pick

I’m getting bored now playing with the kids.  Goggle Heinrich  - Do some logical sideway thinking. It should come clearer at that point

by the way before your get confused he isn’t pro or anti vaccination he couldn’t care less about lockdowns and probably never even considers masks. - very clever chap though. 

4 hours ago, Roberto said:

Who the fucks this guy?

Surely you’ve noticed him screaming for attention before? He’s bent but the fact nobody cares seems to bother him

4 hours ago, Bamber said:

Why you wearing a mask if you don’t believe it gives protection? Of course that point of views confusing ?

4 hours ago, Bamber said:

Masks are used to suppress free thinking and instill fear. That and that alone is the reason we were coerced into wearing them.

4 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Covid is actually a deadly disease

Vaccinations do help

Bill Gates is not involved 

Further lockdowns are pointless 

Just fucking crack on with life. 

Bill Gates is not involved? This the same Bill Gates who fund dozens of medical institutions and been on record as saying population growth is out of control? The same one who reckoned he'd find a cure for malaria etc etc. Next you'll be trying to convince us that the head of the CDC, Anthony Fauci, isn't linked to any organisation either.

Blackrock... follow the money.

2 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Bill Gates is not involved? This the same Bill Gates who fund dozens of medical institutions and been on record as saying population growth is out of control? The same one who reckoned he'd find a cure for malaria etc etc. Next you'll be trying to convince us that the head of the CDC, Anthony Fauci, isn't linked to any organisation either.

L

O

L

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tinyweelad said:

Fucking mentalist ?

8 hours ago, davieb said:

Fucking mentalist ?

Aye, it is mental. Don't take my word for it though. These comments, statements, utopian visions, are all out in the public domain as are the named person's business connections. That the MSM will never publish them is not my fault for your ignorance.