Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Coronavirus (Football Thread)

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

There's one discernible difference that you're all missing when comparing the Spanish Flu and Covid. Spanish flu was actually real. Not a man made virus from a lab in China, designed years in advance of it's release with multiple Government plans of how it was going to be rolled out.

If not for social media, the internet and 24 hour news channels, coupled with testing everyone to within an inch of their life, no one would know Covid was even a 'thing'.

I will bite...

Please share the evidence that you have with regards to the bit in bold.

Share this post


Link to post

Vaccine passports could cost Aberdeen FC £1.5 million says Douglas Lumsden, I stopped reading as soon as I saw his name.

Share this post


Link to post

Covid-19 vaccine decliners are largely painted in media, both traditional and social, as purposefully ignorant, brainwashed by anti-science conspiracy theorists. Such a broad branding doesn’t explain the reticence of a former Pfizer executive, or a cardiologist and internist who’s authored hundreds of published papers, or thousands of doctors and nurses who’ve been on the front line of the fight against Covid for eighteen months and have seen up close the devastation it can cause.

Real reasons abound: a mistrust borne of witnessing Anthony Fauci and then-Surgeon General Jerome Adams change their positions on television; a recognition that evidence for long-term efficacy is weak and may be decreasing; moral objection to drug therapy developed using cell lines from electively aborted fetuses; a personal evaluation of risks and benefits of vaccine versus Covid based on ageand health. Even so, the validity of the reason doesn’t matter. Patient autonomy is to be respected without exception. To do otherwise means to fundamentally change the relationship between patient and physician.

For physicians, nurses, and everyone involved in delivering medical care, what must be done is simple: treat the patient. Treat the vasculopath getting his sixth bypass and still smoking two packs a day. Treat the chronic pain patient who weighs three times what her skeleton was designed to support. Treat the gangbanger who broke his wrist fleeing from police and crashing into a family of five, killing four of them. Treat the drunk with a blood alcohol concentration of .441, back in the ER yet again. Treat the man who shoved a flashlight so far up his colon that he has to have an operation to remove it. Treat them all with the same excellent care the medical professionals provides to anyone else.

And treat the unvaccinated in the same way they treat the vaccinated.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Covid-19 vaccine decliners are largely painted in media, both traditional and social, as purposefully ignorant, brainwashed by anti-science conspiracy theorists. Such a broad branding doesn’t explain the reticence of a former Pfizer executive, or a cardiologist and internist who’s authored hundreds of published papers, or thousands of doctors and nurses who’ve been on the front line of the fight against Covid for eighteen months and have seen up close the devastation it can cause.

Real reasons abound: a mistrust borne of witnessing Anthony Fauci and then-Surgeon General Jerome Adams change their positions on television; a recognition that evidence for long-term efficacy is weak and may be decreasing; moral objection to drug therapy developed using cell lines from electively aborted fetuses; a personal evaluation of risks and benefits of vaccine versus Covid based on ageand health. Even so, the validity of the reason doesn’t matter. Patient autonomy is to be respected without exception. To do otherwise means to fundamentally change the relationship between patient and physician.

For physicians, nurses, and everyone involved in delivering medical care, what must be done is simple: treat the patient. Treat the vasculopath getting his sixth bypass and still smoking two packs a day. Treat the chronic pain patient who weighs three times what her skeleton was designed to support. Treat the gangbanger who broke his wrist fleeing from police and crashing into a family of five, killing four of them. Treat the drunk with a blood alcohol concentration of .441, back in the ER yet again. Treat the man who shoved a flashlight so far up his colon that he has to have an operation to remove it. Treat them all with the same excellent care the medical professionals provides to anyone else.

And treat the unvaccinated in the same way they treat the vaccinated.

 

Fucked up the link there. Here's the full article, make of it what you will.

https://yournews.com/2021/09/09/2216719/as-a-doctor-heres-my-message-to-anyone-who-thinks/

 

 

Edited by Woolenrouge

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

I will bite...

Please share the evidence that you have with regards to the bit in bold.

Oh come on now... you really think that the Chinese, USA or UN published the damning evidence that states this? Of course it's not out in the public domain. But there's many, many sources of information on how the US were working on a virus in the US, which then moved to the Wuhan lab, still partly funded by the US, WHO, Gates Foundation etc, and Pfizer was patenting vaccines many moons ago for Covid.
Additionally, Countries such as the US, UK and WHO, were doing studies well in advance, on the likely effects of a pandemic from a coronavirus type flu. 2014 in fact in the UK.
And whistle blowers who saw evidence of PCR testing machines being order up before Batty McBatface made his appearance in a wet market in Wuhan.

Of course, all these stories are made up, Gates, Fauci, all the World Leaders, the WHO, the WEF and many, many more people who tell you what's going on and what to do, are all as straight as a dye, as honest as the day is long, and have never, EVER, told a lie in their lives.

I'm done with this conversation. Today's vote has pretty much rubber stamped the future of society. Good luck with that.

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Oh come on now... you really think that the Chinese, USA or UN published the damning evidence that states this? Of course it's not out in the public domain. But there's many, many sources of information on how the US were working on a virus in the US, which then moved to the Wuhan lab, still partly funded by the US, WHO, Gates Foundation etc, and Pfizer was patenting vaccines many moons ago for Covid.
Additionally, Countries such as the US, UK and WHO, were doing studies well in advance, on the likely effects of a pandemic from a coronavirus type flu. 2014 in fact in the UK.
And whistle blowers who saw evidence of PCR testing machines being order up before Batty McBatface made his appearance in a wet market in Wuhan.

Of course, all these stories are made up, Gates, Fauci, all the World Leaders, the WHO, the WEF and many, many more people who tell you what's going on and what to do, are all as straight as a dye, as honest as the day is long, and have never, EVER, told a lie in their lives.

I'm done with this conversation. Today's vote has pretty much rubber stamped the future of society. Good luck with that.

Please share. 

 

Fucking LOL.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

What are the benefits to the countries that were all in on this again? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

The vaccine is designed not to protect you from catching Covid but to protect you from the worst effects of Covid. I have had a fit and healthy non smoker, non drinker friend die because he was apprehensive about taking the vaccine, due to the drivel being spouted by the antivaxers,  and know several people who have had Covid after they have been vaccinated and, although felt crap for a week or so, are still here to tell the tale. Anyone who doesn’t understand that the passport is there to protect the vaccinated and non vaccinated from the worst ravages of the disease should realise the consequences of not complying are not backtrackable.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

When you look at the stats and graphs, the number of cases in Scotland shows that this is at the highest levels since the pandemic started.

Now, more than ever, the value of being vaccinated is unmeasurable.

Being vaccinated doesn't stop you catching or spreading the virus and there could be an argument that being vaccinated has helped cause the increased spread as people go about their business in a more relaxed manner as they have a level of protection.

For those that have the opportunity to be vaccinated, its their choice. The opportunity is there. The worry is that those that do not yet have the opportunity to be vaccinated are the ones at risk

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

When you look at the stats and graphs, the number of cases in Scotland shows that this is at the highest levels since the pandemic started.

Now, more than ever, the value of being vaccinated is unmeasurable.

Being vaccinated doesn't stop you catching or spreading the virus and there could be an argument that being vaccinated has helped cause the increased spread as people go about their business in a more relaxed manner as they have a level of protection.

For those that have the opportunity to be vaccinated, its their choice. The opportunity is there. The worry is that those that do not yet have the opportunity to be vaccinated are the ones at risk

Wrong thread 

 

Edited by aberdeen1970

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

why is it?

Fucks sake min. 

I meant I posted in the wrong thread 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Fucks sake min. 

I meant I posted in the wrong thread 

coulda deleted the quote to me then 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

coulda deleted the quote to me then 

Are you running this place now? 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Are you running this place now? 

No, but I was wondering if you thought you were.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

No, but I was wondering if you thought you were.

 

Away and annoy someone else min. You're speaking shite. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Oh come on now... you really think that the Chinese, USA or UN published the damning evidence that states this? Of course it's not out in the public domain. But there's many, many sources of information on how the US were working on a virus in the US, which then moved to the Wuhan lab, still partly funded by the US, WHO, Gates Foundation etc, and Pfizer was patenting vaccines many moons ago for Covid.
Additionally, Countries such as the US, UK and WHO, were doing studies well in advance, on the likely effects of a pandemic from a coronavirus type flu. 2014 in fact in the UK.
And whistle blowers who saw evidence of PCR testing machines being order up before Batty McBatface made his appearance in a wet market in Wuhan.

Of course, all these stories are made up, Gates, Fauci, all the World Leaders, the WHO, the WEF and many, many more people who tell you what's going on and what to do, are all as straight as a dye, as honest as the day is long, and have never, EVER, told a lie in their lives.

I'm done with this conversation. Today's vote has pretty much rubber stamped the future of society. Good luck with that.

To what end?

Of course they've been working on vaccines for COVID - the first part of the name (SARS-COVID-19) should tell you why.

What about the pizzas?

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

To what end?

Of course they've been working on vaccines for COVID - the first part of the name (SARS-COVID-19) should tell you why.

What about the pizzas?

Why?, because its another respiratory virus?

There are many COVID strains.

COVID is just an acronym for COrona VIrus Disease

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Oh come on now... you really think that the Chinese, USA or UN published the damning evidence that states this? Of course it's not out in the public domain. But there's many, many sources of information on how the US were working on a virus in the US, which then moved to the Wuhan lab, still partly funded by the US, WHO, Gates Foundation etc, and Pfizer was patenting vaccines many moons ago for Covid.
Additionally, Countries such as the US, UK and WHO, were doing studies well in advance, on the likely effects of a pandemic from a coronavirus type flu. 2014 in fact in the UK.
And whistle blowers who saw evidence of PCR testing machines being order up before Batty McBatface made his appearance in a wet market in Wuhan.

Of course, all these stories are made up, Gates, Fauci, all the World Leaders, the WHO, the WEF and many, many more people who tell you what's going on and what to do, are all as straight as a dye, as honest as the day is long, and have never, EVER, told a lie in their lives.

I'm done with this conversation. Today's vote has pretty much rubber stamped the future of society. Good luck with that.

So no actual evidence then just accounts from unnamed "whistle-blowers" who may have seen something and as yet to be revealed "many, many sources of information".

Come on min if anyone could actually proved concrete proof of such a thing do you not feel that a newspaper \ magazine \ media outlet would publish it and cause a world wide sensation of a story?

 

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Why?, because its another respiratory virus?

There are many COVID strains.

COVID is just an acronym for COrona VIrus Disease

Yes, exactly.

My point that it is unsurprising people have been working on Coronavirus vaccines for years. I'd be more surprised if they hadn't.

 

My "to what end" question is to understand the motivation for the powers that be to fuck up the economies they are responsible for, or for the vast majority of relevant scientists to mess up their and their families' lives. It makes no sense.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Foxinthebox said:

The vaccine is designed not to protect you from catching Covid but to protect you from the worst effects of Covid. I have had a fit and healthy non smoker, non drinker friend die because he was apprehensive about taking the vaccine, due to the drivel being spouted by the antivaxers,  and know several people who have had Covid after they have been vaccinated and, although felt crap for a week or so, are still here to tell the tale. Anyone who doesn’t understand that the passport is there to protect the vaccinated and non vaccinated from the worst ravages of the disease should realise the consequences of not complying are not backtrackable.

 

So a passport helps keep us all safe or the vaccine helps keep us safe? Which one is it as all I see is coercion and blackmail through restricting people's civil liberties and freedoms.

BTW, how many people fit and healthy people drop down dead every day from heart attacks? There's no guarantees in life unfortunately.

5 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

When you look at the stats and graphs, the number of cases in Scotland shows that this is at the highest levels since the pandemic started.

Now, more than ever, the value of being vaccinated is unmeasurable.

Being vaccinated doesn't stop you catching or spreading the virus and there could be an argument that being vaccinated has helped cause the increased spread as people go about their business in a more relaxed manner as they have a level of protection.

For those that have the opportunity to be vaccinated, its their choice. The opportunity is there. The worry is that those that do not yet have the opportunity to be vaccinated are the ones at risk

This has swiftly moved from a pandemic to a casedemic. Case numbers are used to enforce restrictons, not preserve life.

1 hour ago, Dandyesque said:

To what end?

Of course they've been working on vaccines for COVID - the first part of the name (SARS-COVID-19) should tell you why.

What about the pizzas?

They were working on a vaccine for this SARS-CoV-2 variant

47 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

So no actual evidence then just accounts from unnamed "whistle-blowers" who may have seen something and as yet to be revealed "many, many sources of information".

Come on min if anyone could actually proved concrete proof of such a thing do you not feel that a newspaper \ magazine \ media outlet would publish it and cause a world wide sensation of a story?

 

Don't be so feckin lazy. You want to believe it all in favour of vaccines, masks, etc, and not consider the evidence and want me to spoon feed you with counter arguments? Do some alternative research.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

This has swiftly moved from a pandemic to a casedemic. Case numbers are used to enforce restrictions, not preserve life.

Statistically, you could have a point with numbers shooting so high, but at the same time, it seems the lateral flow home tests are pretty poor.

I know of people who had negative lateral flow tests and then a positive PCR a few hours later 

Edited by afc1903mad

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

So a passport helps keep us all safe or the vaccine helps keep us safe? Which one is it as all I see is coercion and blackmail through restricting people's civil liberties and freedoms.

The vaccine helps protect, of that there is no doubt.

The passport logically does not directly other than maybe coerce non-vaccinated to go and get vaccinated. 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Don't be so feckin lazy. You want to believe it all in favour of vaccines, masks, etc, and not consider the evidence and want me to spoon feed you with counter arguments? Do some alternative research

Well you are the one who who claims to have seen the evidence and all I am asking is you to share it. :dontknow:

Share this post


Link to post

I expect bumper crowds this weekend before the tens of thousands of folk in the 15% unvaccinated and who normally go are banned.

Millions will be lost!

Armageddon Part II beckons!

 

Share this post


Link to post

isnt it funny -  are few are loudly complaining about vaccine passports proving vaccination preventing their access to football and nightclubs and denying their human rights - the very same stadia and nightclubs that have only been allowed to  open in the first case by a majority actually going and get a vaccine.

With the figure we are seeing now without doubt we would be locked down at the moment its only the success of the vaccine that suppossedly doesnt work that things have been allowed to reopen.  

 

Thats right people are complaining about being how the minority are stopped from doing something that is only allowed to open because the majority did something 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Bamber said:

isnt it funny -  are few are loudly complaining about vaccine passports proving vaccination preventing their access to football and nightclubs and denying their human rights - the very same stadia and nightclubs that have only been allowed to  open in the first case by a majority actually going and get a vaccine.

With the figure we are seeing now without doubt we would be locked down at the moment its only the success of the vaccine that suppossedly doesnt work that things have been allowed to reopen.  

 

Thats right people are complaining about being how the minority are stopped from doing something that is only allowed to open because the majority did something 

How can you be arsed?

Share this post


Link to post

Club survey on this doing the rounds.

 

Told them I was double jabbed and therefore couldn't give a fuck what happens, I'll be there when I'll be there

Share this post


Link to post

Really can’t see any issue with the passport aspect. Is it just drama queens wanting more drama?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

instead of some sort of hybrid system or system where you do just a proportion - I'd check it as you buy a ticket surely this new fangled integrated computer system can cope with that? 

ST holders approach the ticket desk or supporter liaison team cabin and you only then need to do it once.

Dont need to hold any details beyond Vacc cert seen or not - if you swap tickets with another you are already against the ticket T&C so both get bans  

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...