January 2021

On 12/21/2020 at 5:49 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hmmm, not sure that would suit him

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him back in the SPFL though. 
Hibs? Dundee Utd again possibly. 

I’d hope he comes back think he would do good behind the striker but If Hibs did go in for him I think he would go there as he is a Hibs fan 

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

It was in the Retard yesterday morning first thing

An hour later they updated the story saying it was shite and only his agent trying to drum up interest. The Mail is 24 hours out of date with this non story

13 minutes ago, slippers said:

Missed the boat on that now. He will have bigger offers now with his great form in top Portuguese division.  

Aye his team are sitting second bottom of the league, 8 points from 10 games. 

When he eventually does head home, he'll end up at Dundee or somewhere equally shite

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Missed the boat? He was crap at hibs last year. Total luxury player and inconsistent as fuck. 

That was 2 years ago and he was injured for most of that spell at Hibs. He has been consistenetly good for the past year and a half at Farense, I had my doubts whether he would ever fulfil his early poterntial. But was voted player of the year last season for Farense and captaining them this season and has been consistently top class.

54 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Aye his team are sitting second bottom of the league, 8 points from 10 games. 

When he eventually does head home, he'll end up at Dundee or somewhere equally shite

Just because his team are towards the bottom doesn't mean to say he is not playing well. I think you will find his next move will be someone at a much higher level than Dundee or that level.

16 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Both would be good signings, however, surely there is more pressing need for a central defender and a striker?

Yip, said as much a couple of days ago.

All of our strikers are pretty hopeless. Would happily see them all gone. 
And we need a central defender as it’s pretty clear we are going to play 3 at the back & we only have three available. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Cadden might fit in well for the right wing back role. 

Totally agree, and with Hernandez heading off into the sunset and Logan heading off into the retirement home for newly qualified plumbers....he would be a sensible signing. After sorting out the centre half and striker situations.

Flipper can tread water in a river of his choice until there is space in the squad and space in the budget

Get shot of Cosgrove, Edmondson and Main. Not good enough for a top 6 side let alone Aberdeen. Ross Stewart is just as brutal as those three. Do not sign. We should be looking for someone like Nisbet. Sign Watkins on a pre contract.

Hernandez and Logan will both be gone come the summer. Cadden would be a decent replacement. GMS to replace McGinn. 

Extend Hoban and Taylor's contracts and sign one of Gallagher or Findlay. Campbell to replace Fergie who I reckon will be sold this summer. Ojo and Dean Campbell aren't good enough and need replaced.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Get shot of Cosgrove, Edmondson and Main. Not good enough for a top 6 side let alone Aberdeen. Ross Stewart is just as brutal as those three. Do not sign. We should be looking for someone like Nisbet. Sign Watkins on a pre contract.

Hernandez and Logan will both be gone come the summer. Cadden would be a decent replacement. GMS to replace McGinn. 

Extend Hoban and Taylor's contracts and sign one of Gallagher or Findlay. Campbell to replace Fergie who I reckon will be sold this summer. Ojo and Dean Campbell aren't good enough and need replaced.

I hope Derek reads AFC CHAT and sack our scouts.

• Downvote 1