Time Travel

Sooper-hanz

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I misread a sexual advance from a bird i totally wanted to ride and chose to look after my mate who was buckled on Es and had been lobbed out Lovechild in a confused state. 

Id go back in time to ditch the useless cunt and shag the bird. 

Id also like to go back to 1993 when i met Pantera and 1 take a camera and 2 not come across as a starstruck gibbering fool. 

Is she still on the go, Pipes?   Maybe contact her and ask if she's still up for a bit of ' how's yer father?'

On 10/25/2020 at 12:17 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

Eh was thinking about this earlier. A moment in your life where you had a brilliant experience but would be impossible to ever experience again. 

If it was possible to go back in time and experience those moments again what would they be?

I was thinking the exact same thing next week. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

if I could chose a time before  that I had not attended, I’d probably try and see The Smiths live or punch a baby Bojo/Trump to death (If I could travel back to the future safely without consequence)    

that’d create a tangent to an alternate 2020

#SammyHagar

On 10/25/2020 at 12:17 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

Eh was thinking about this earlier. A moment in your life where you had a brilliant experience but would be impossible to ever experience again. 

If it was possible to go back in time and experience those moments again what would they be?

Paris 98 when we equalised in the opener against Brazil, must have been 20 thousand Scots going mental in a square watching a big telly, fireworks flying out of beer bottles, beer everywhere, roasting hot day, just magic. Penalty added to it, 2 celebrations, time for folk to get the rockets lined up.

Battered some English fans after as well, cherry on the cake.

That was an amazing moment in time for me.

Ovs becoming a father and stuff outweighs that but was a magic day even though we got beat.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, daytripping said:

Not that arsed about Scottish international football now, suppose I'd maybe get up for it a bit more if we got to a World Cup again.

I was full Jocko for Considine's two caps. 

Would be ace to support the national team at a big tourney. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, daytripping said:

Remember big tourneys with folk having flags waving from cars, old man used to put one in the window. Best atmospheres ever in the boozers.

I'd just started going in town before Euro 96.

Union Street on the night of the England game will live long in the memory. 

Cameroon v England, Roger Mila sticks in the mind as well, boozer was rammed and out of the blue a 20 strong biker gang walked in, never seen them before or since, thought it would most likely turn nasty but turned out to the one of the best games and atmospheres in a pub watching a game, Cameroon deserved it, not to be. Bikers were sound. Think probably my steely glare when they walked in put an end to any chance of trouble.

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

When in Rome. ??

Thunderstorm just when the game finished, pissing down rain, few of us sheltered in a shop doorway. Sadly a few English fans with flags decided the doorway looked a good spot to shelter as well. I actually said to leave it but beers were in, never got the chance to put my case.