Money saving tips

daytripping

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

With today being the last pay day for a lot of folk as furlough ends I think it would be good of us as a community to give any money saving tips you may have, I pay a fortune in Sky bills so if there was an alternative reliable solution for that it would save me money. If I wasn't working i'd just bin it so not just that, things that would help people on here save money. I got the idea after my daughter cut my hair last night in the kitchen, number 2 all over, £12 saved!! It all adds up, only started doing that in lockdown but like the skinhead look, goes braw with my yellow fred perry polo and braces.

I'll kick off with shampoo and shower gel, when you finish the bottles open up the top and put in some shower water, quick swill around you'll get another 2 or 3 uses out of them, might seem a minor saving but as Tesco say...Every little helps. 

What's your best ideas to save money that can benefit us all? 

get a grip min , why not save all the slivers of bars of soap to make a new one 

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Minesweep 

Used to do it at Jamies nightclub down the beach in my youth, had a ledge right round the dancefloor, dregs of my pint left I'd casually sit it down, turn to have a jovial laugh with a mate and pick up the near full one next to my empty, was foolproof, never did get caught but could have explained it away as an honest mistake, left pissed after spending a couple of quid. I'd usually end up thrown down the stairs from the bouncers and banned for a couple weeks anyway so never had the chance to leave pissed many times but when it worked it worked. Best of times. Can  still picture Wham tunes, birds with big perms and stilettos to this day. 80's were the best. 

2 hours ago, redone said:

Instead of wasting money on flowers, soft toys and football tops and scarves , just killi someone and then re-visit the scene of the crime a week or so later

Loved Glasvegas...@sh?..(theres a horse i back called that.. rich GLA wunks.....name horses after bands...tracks...)

Pschchocandyesque...well almost..?

Anyone been in Polmont??