Andy Considine

There is a former member of Huntly supporters club who was issued a lifetime membership ban for shitting in a a shoebox,

The whole thing is a mystery, 

Know one recalls him boarding the bus with a shoebox, and if he did it wasn't questioned as to why he had it,so if he didn't board with the box then where did he find it the bus operator said there was no reason for a shoebox, either empty or contained faeces, to already be there in transit, 

No one saw him shitting in the said box which if he didn't take the box on the bus means that he Did do it on the bus, so how you carry out the act with no fellow passengers seeing or smelling it is unfathomable. 

All in all a bizarre episode that no one has got to the bottom of, and now the culprit Kenny Hamilton is no longer of this earth, we will sadly never find out. 

And its legendary in the HSC history 

17 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Just now, Millertime said:

You're not attractive physically, or mentally

Remember that

Another weegie telling tall tales. 

You narrow shouldered imbecile. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brutal to be going out the back door.

Consi got in the Scotland squad for one of the biggest results of recent memory. He's never been better known in the football world than he was last year - for non footballing reasons mind, but you take what you get.

That he's been such a highly regarded player for us recently says more about the last few seasons than it does his ability. 

All the best to him and hopefully he can find a game elsewhere.

59 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

He would likely have been a very expensive benchwarmer. We need a big clear out this summer and freeing up his wage demands is a sensible approach. We move on. 

Ojo, McGeouch & Consi coming off the books. That’s three of our highest earners. 

Having that sort of budget freed up this summer gives Goodwin huge scope.

• Site Sponsor

Two sides to every story and whatever the truth is, I feel it’s a pity that a deal couldn’t be done to keep Considine for one more season.

Given this news, if Devlin is offered yet another extension to his contract then it’ll be a shite decision. 

I look forward to hearing in the next few days that the physio’s bench has been freed up from this waste of space and another wage can be freed up for Goodwin to sign someone who can actually kick a ball.

2 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Maybe we only wanted to offer one year and he wanted two, or wanted daft wages.

The length of contract was what Richard Gordon alluded to at the weekend. Surely Andy didn’t expect a 2 yr offer, at his age? Or unless we only offered him a 6 month deal? 

Interesting where he goes from here. A relegated Dundee, maybe?

Either way, Goodwin is not fucking about, as previous managers would have. I read in todays papers that he has 15 yr old Alfie Bavidge training with the 1st team; Dylan Lobban, Kevin Hanratty and Ryan Duncan too so he’s keen on introducing youth into the side and getting the average age down. 

Andy’s been a great servant to AFC but time for him to go. Only worrying thing for me is if Goodwin is telling these lads now that their time is up, we still have 6 games to go, in which he’ll need some of these players. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, dj_bollocks said:

Bobby Clark calling in a favour with Cormack, didn’t want him surpassing his appearances 

4 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

I think he’s just pushed it’s bit much in negotiations , has been a good servant for the club but obviously he valued himself more than the new regime was prepared to pay 

pity as he may have had some couching potential 

Doubt he was being greedy given his injury. 
More likely club wanted to base his contract on his injury/appearances which is certainly what they should do to players like Devlin but to do this to such a long Serving player like Considine is poor by club. Doing his coaching badges as well. 

rolling one year deals with assisting Robson coaching youths should be offered.

This is very much a cost cutting/penny pinching exercise after all the cash spunked on shite for/by Glass & they don’t want Considine getting near a second testimonial (which was possibly the main sticking point) 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Bobby Clark calling in a favour with Cormack, didn’t want him surpassing his appearances 

Doubt he was being greedy given his injury. 
More likely club wanted to base his contract on his injury/appearances which is certainly what they should do to players like Devlin but to do this to such a long Serving player like Considine is poor by club. Doing his coaching badges as well. 

rolling one year deals with assisting Robson coaching youths should be offered.

This is very much a cost cutting/penny pinching exercise after all the cash spunked on shite for/by Glass & they don’t want Considine getting near a second testimonial (which was possibly the main sticking point) 

We can only really judge Goodwin on his actions so far, with other players. 

It appears to me this is based on him thinking Considine is not good enough. 

10 minutes ago, RUL said:

Could be… but I wonder if Consi was demanding a coaching role/responsibility too?  This was a major sticking point with Brown too… in that there was no role in Goodwins set up.

Still a lot of details to emerge here, before we start drawing conclusions.

11 minutes ago, RUL said:

I think it’s penny pinching by Cormack in all honesty. I very much doubt Considine would be asking too much but would want a second testimonial & possibly allowed to do coaching in some form at club & that was probably the sticking point