• Switzerland
    • Denmark
    • Wales
    • North Macedonia
    • Hungary
    • Slovakia
    • Scotland

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/2021 at 10:59 PM

1 minute ago, The Buzzard said:

How the fuck has it no even been mentioned in commentary or analysis. More importantly, how the fuck did the Ref and linesman not stop play. They stopped play when it happened in the 2nd half of extra time. 
9394-C502-41-A1-48-F8-9-B9-D-16-F08-B636physical fitness goals

How the fuck the Russian linesman cunt in the var room can watch that dive back and still award a pen is beyond me 

4 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

How the fuck has it no even been mentioned in commentary or analysis. More importantly, how the fuck did the Ref and linesman not stop play. They stopped play when it happened in the 2nd half of extra time. 
9394-C502-41-A1-48-F8-9-B9-D-16-F08-B636physical fitness goals

You’re better than this Buzz

england dominated, deserved to win. 

Italy will pump them.

no need for everyone to lose their minds 

18 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You’re better than this Buzz

england dominated, deserved to win. 

Italy will pump them.

no need for everyone to lose their minds 

Poods, I agree that England deserved the win. Denmark were fucked after 70 mins. Just a fucking bizarre incident. 
Anyway, BBC1 the now for Maya Jama and her lovely rack and Alex Scott with her legs out too. So that's got me over it all. 

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Never a penalty,  and Sterling ran past another extra ball on the pitch before he dived.  Disgusted that the ref never stopped play,  and the VAR cunts deemed the blatant dive as a pen. Kane is a disgrace with his constant throwing himself to the ground. 

Tbf carrying that massive tongue about must affect his balance 

Haven't seen any of the game. Couldn't face getting up to watch it this morning. Won't watch final either. The Fear must be building over there in the UK if you're not English (unless you're a hun). Don't envy you lot one little bit! More interested in Messi winning the Copa America if truth be told.

Honestly the state of some folk I've spoken to this week. I don't get the levels of genuine anger.

I'm fairly relaxed about it. Don't really care either way how the game goes. I wonder if England fans go to such levels to support "anyone but Scotland?"

Oh the media the media oh but the media. It's fairly easy to avoid it. I've been doing that for the best part of 16 months which all this Covid nonsense. Let them have their excitement and day in the sun. Our day will come... 

• Dildo 4
12 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

Honestly the state of some folk I've spoken to this week. I don't get the levels of genuine anger.

I'm fairly relaxed about it. Don't really care either way how the game goes. I wonder if England fans go to such levels to support "anyone but Scotland?"

Oh the media the media oh but the media. It's fairly easy to avoid it. I've been doing that for the best part of 16 months which all this Covid nonsense. Let them have their excitement and day in the sun. Our day will come... 

Absolutely take your point, you're quite right. Except for the bit in bold, that's just nonsense.

Eh ken quite a few decent Englishers who would love to see their side win something and in moments of weakness eh hope for their sake that this can be achieved.

However, out procuring some alcohol earlier this afternoon, eh was given a timely reminder of the error of my ways when eh saw a fat, bald cunt wearing an England shirt. He was the full Bluto with gut hanging out. 

It is his type, and the media, that eh despise and while eh am dreaming pleasant dreams tonight eh hope the Italians horse them.

Ok the signs are here.

Italia wins.

firstly, Scottish wifie of Italian descent appeared at the the door with a batch of rowies / butteries.

spacer.png

Secondly, we went to restaurant midday, Mer Bleue. I was choking for beer having fell into hoose at 4am.

Our order was 2 x pasta dish and 1 x risotto.

Never thought anything aboot that until we had consumed.
Nice view.

spacer.png

Next, strolled along beach front.

Bird that provide shitload of beer and wine to our table in Aqua bar was Italian AND her name was Aurora.
Stars aligned.

spacer.png

Fuck the guffs.

• Upvote 1