• Switzerland
    • Denmark
    • Wales
    • North Macedonia
    • Hungary
    • Slovakia
    • Scotland

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/2021 at 10:59 PM

18 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

In a morning of boundless sympathy ? you do have to feel for Skinner and Baddiel who get to listen to their song being belted out by virtually every country barring their own every two years as they do indeed take the cup home.

I guess the royalties make up for it mind!

Apparently they get next to nothing

https://www.radiox.co.uk/news/music/david-baddiel-three-lions-streams-money-eng-col-2018/

38 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

FA cup, was an unused sub in final and Community shield he started but didn’t finish the game. I wouldn’t count community shield as it’s a glorified friendly tho

Can he claim an FA cup final as an unused sub? I wouldn’t count that/ have it on the mantelpiece.

like the NHS staff getting a St George’s cross 

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Can he claim an FA cup final as an unused sub? I wouldn’t count that/ have it on the mantelpiece.

like the NHS staff getting a St George’s cross 

Played a part in getting them there  could be his reasoning but I wouldn’t be claiming either.
So in a nutshell he’s won fuck all other than a medal for warming up at a FA cup final and a glorified friendly. Makes Southgate decision to have him taking the most important penalty even worse

26 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Fraser Fyvie gets to claim one. Got the medal on the mantelpiece i suppose. 

I reckon if you played in the run in, you can claim it. 

Thought it was interesting how ITV condemned the fans breaking in to the stadium, to potentially witness history, but fawned over your Royal cunts, Beckham, Tom Cruise etc being there.  

What business has Tom Cruise got taking up a space at a game like that? Fair fucks to the rascals trying to get into the ground, what a bunch of legends. 

I would've done the same. 

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Why would he go into his message requests so soon after a defeat 

couldn’t wait to be offended 

he will never lift a trophy 

I'm convinced you've got the brain of a 16 year old. 

You want to shag other 16 year olds, and your attitude as a 33 year old bloke is pretty much exactly what mine was like at that age. 

A full time troll. 

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Great story to tell the grandkids.

Here’s my FA cup winners medal.

Did I play in the final?

No, I was an unused sub but I played in the games in the rounds before.

Better story than the ones we'll tell our grandkids. 

Called it when Saka stepped up to take the pen. Lad looked nervous when he came on made a string of unforced errors. Amazed Southgate pitched him in a number 5. Italy were solid but unspectacular. Kept possession and controlled the ball well but lost count of the number of balls that were crossed into the box that no one got near. Clearly frustrated England though and importantly kept Stirling quiet. Kane reverted back to group stage Kane.

Living doon here it’s been wall to wall ‘Its Coming Home’, ‘remember ‘66’ bollocks at every turn. Such a shame to see a collective petted lip from pundits and fans alike this morning. ?

10 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

Living doon here it’s been wall to wall ‘Its Coming Home’, ‘remember ‘66’ bollocks at every turn. Such a shame to see a collective petted lip from pundits and fans alike this morning. ?

Will they ever have a better opportunity?

• All games bar one at home, including the final
  • Disproportionate allocation of fans
  • Easiest draw to get the final (opportunity to freshen up players in the Ukraine game_
  • Their opponents in the final were missing their most talked about player (spinazzola) who missed the game through injury

All of these factors going for them they are unlikely to have in the upcoming tournaments.

Footballs home is not England, they should retire the song. It was applicable in 96, not now though 

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

Will they ever have a better opportunity?

• All games bar one at home, including the final
  • Disproportionate allocation of fans
  • Easiest draw to get the final (opportunity to freshen up players in the Ukraine game_
  • Their opponents in the final were missing their most talked about player (spinazzola) who missed the game through injury

All of these factors going for them they are unlikely to have in the upcoming tournaments.

Footballs home is not England, they should retire the song. It was applicable in 96, not now though 

Some historians argue football is actually ours. 

Guest milne_afc

It has to be said, William and Kate’s little boy looks like a total prick. Hopefully I’ll be long dead by time it’s his turn to reign o’er us.

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Thought it was interesting how ITV condemned the fans breaking in to the stadium, to potentially witness history, but fawned over your Royal cunts, Beckham, Tom Cruise etc being there.  

What business has Tom Cruise got taking up a space at a game like that? Fair fucks to the rascals trying to get into the ground, what a bunch of legends. 

I would've done the same. 

Fuck off.  They paid to be there, you can ignore the Royal thing (head of the FA for starters) and Cruise, Beckham, Djorkovich et al  were probably paid to attend via agents, endorsements etc etc).  Cunts taking the law into their own hands and piling in?  You don't see a problem with that attitude?