• Switzerland
    • Denmark
    • Wales
    • North Macedonia
    • Hungary
    • Slovakia
    • Scotland

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/2021 at 10:59 PM

Their squad doesn’t look as daunting compared to squads of the past. A lot of youth in there. Only 5 midfielders in a squad of 26, 4 RB’s. Still a strong front line though.

Nae quite sure why we’ve gone to Spain for a training camp. Friendly in Portugal tonight v the Cloggies.

51 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

Lively start v the Dutch. Decent strike from Hendry, pegged back now 1-1. 

A good performance thus far. Some really good passages of play. We look well drilled, each man knows their role and, for the first time in a long time, we look comfortable in possession, even against the press. 

Bodes well for the real games, especially when we're back to full strength. 

39 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Callum McGregor shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up for the Czech Republic game. He is shite.

Turnbull is allowing the game to pass him by.

Dykes doesn't do much so Chè Adams defo the main striker for Euros.

Other than that I'm genuinely optimistic that we won't shit it when the competition starts... strangely optimistic.

Turbull was good I thought , agree on MacGregor and the other 3 Tims 

Big decisions for Clarke in midfield. 

Does he stick with the likes of McGregor who got him to the finals or go with the younger lads like Turnbull or Gilmour who are both going to be excellent players. 

In McGinn, McTominay, Turnbull and Gilmour our midfield looks like it could be top class over the next couple of campaigns.

I think we're a goalie, a striker and a right back short of having a relatively golden period. 

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Big decisions for Clarke in midfield. 

Does he stick with the likes of McGregor who got him to the finals or go with the younger lads like Turnbull or Gilmour who are both going to be excellent players. 

In McGinn, McTominay, Turnbull and Gilmour our midfield looks like it could be top class over the next couple of campaigns.

I think we're a goalie, a striker and a right back short of having a relatively golden period. 

McGregor is one of the biggest problems I reckon.  Been one of Scotlands best, most consistent players in recent years.... but he is having a shocking year.  His form is terrible and looks low on confidence.  Can't be any room for sentiment at a major tournament.  McGregor needs to sit out... particularly with the other options we have available.

On 6/3/2021 at 2:33 AM, Sonoftherock said:

McGregor is one of the biggest problems I reckon.  Been one of Scotlands best, most consistent players in recent years.... but he is having a shocking year.  His form is terrible and looks low on confidence.  Can't be any room for sentiment at a major tournament.  McGregor needs to sit out... particularly with the other options we have available.

Totally agree . I'd start with McTominay , McGinn , Turnbull / Armstrong 

6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Why do they want folk to arrive 3 hours before the game?  I don't get it,  what difference does it make if you show up 3 hours or 15 mins before kick off? 

To keep folk separated with staggered entry times. Heap of shite. Will be turning up at 1:45 and claim traffic was bad

39 minutes ago, NEM said:

To keep folk separated with staggered entry times. Heap of shite. Will be turning up at 1:45 and claim traffic was bad

aye. just like at the airport.

stay in the pub till last minute and turn up just in time to miss the queues

1 hour ago, Bluto10 said:

aye. just like at the airport.

stay in the pub till last minute and turn up just in time to miss the queues

That’s the plan min.

You get tickets for any Dutch games? I had for Holland v Macedonia but put them back the other month cause of the travel restrictions 

5 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I hate being in the ground even 30 minutes early. Its the longest wait around ever sitting in a football ground.

Ive got a 1pm - 1.30pm entry which isnt too bad 

Just going to chance our mitt and head in about half 1 and claim the traffic was shite. Back to the pub if they’re being cunts about it