Heartburn

redstrummer

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Why are the vast majority of us reluctant to consult a doctor? Fear? Laziness? Stupidity? I don't even know why I don't, other than the obvious that I'm not ill. But I did have an ingrown toenail once, about 40 years ago and if I'd gone sooner that quarter of my nail would've been saved. Different strategy when it's the cock though. First sign of trouble and it was straight to Woolmanhill, battering the door down before it was even open, demanding immediate treatment and screaming at the staff. I thought I was a goner here. They fixed it, twice within 6 weeks (bad strain going about Abz back then) by a simple injection. Let that be a lesson to ye. Don't ask, don't get. Stomachs though, who cares?

Why does this sort of arrogant behaviour and attitude not surprise me (or everyone else).... :dontknow:

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Only one stupid thick cunt actually believed it. You've become obsessed min. Consequences. You start attacking and projecting, you get found out.

Get back to working for the man and set a good example to the staff who hate you, the staff you hold back, frightened that they'll overtake you in the hierarchy of corporate bullshit. Keeping up with your middle class wannabe shit won't protect you. If they could hear you now in Summerhill, you'd get yer heid kicked in nae handy. Pretentious prick. It all comes out at night when you've had a can and a half. 

Seething!

?

You do love a "I was only joking when I posted that" retort when it get pointed out how much of an arrogant prick it makes you look. 

14 hours ago, redstrummer said:

It's fucking brutal , suffer just about every day , popping Gaviscon and Rennies constantly as well as gastro resistant tablets that seem to work for a while.

Any other fellow sufferers found a cure ?

Used to have the same, visit to the doctor and never had it again in many years. Was put on Lansoprazole, one a day, can eat and drink anything with no probs.