Dream fights - The Hat Version

Don Fonte

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Terrific shit stirring DF. 

Reminiscent of the great schoolyard tactic of going up to one kid at random and telling them some other random kid had been calling him a wanker. Then go up to the other kid and telling him the same.

Sit back and enjoy the ensuing mayhem.

Also, Parklife called you a piece of shit neo-Nazi, moobs, min. 

Seemed harsh, like... 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Except it wasn't though, was it? 

It was sexual aggression against a lone woman in a place full of men.

That it occurred on a football forum in text made it no less sinister.

If it were a member of my family you can be sure the perpetrator would be getting a knock on the door from someone. 

Yourself, looking for a tit wank?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Except it wasn't though, was it? 

It was sexual aggression against a lone woman in a place full of men.

That it occurred on a football forum in text made it no less sinister.

If it were a member of my family you can be sure the perpetrator would be getting a knock on the door from someone. 

Fuck off you bender 

• Upvote 3

I'll tell you what's sexual aggression... 

...Taking the ultimate guy movie, Predator, one of the few actual pleasures guys are still kinda allowed to have, a movie/genre that's just swinging dicks, blazing guns, and moronic one-liners... where you can switch off and watch thousands of expendable extras, and maybe the odd testosterone-fueled alien, battle it out with a guy who's basically a walking bicep with a peanut head, to see who has the biggest cock.... taking that movie and sticking a fucking chick in the lead role, probably making the entire fucking team chicks, for the sole purpose of saying FUCK YOU to the ever-diminishing ranks of guys who don't wear skinny jeans or follow  the Kardashians on social media. 

In real life the Predator would rip their heads off in the first 30 seconds of the film, as they ran around squealing and looking for a guy to rescue them... and I'm not talking about the kind of guy who wears skinny jeans or follows the Kardashians on social media, either... and the credits would role immediately after the Predator wanked himself off onto their headless corpses. 5 minutes tops.

Instead it'll be 2 hours of 'tough' independent wimminfolk who don't need men in their lives stalking an alien that represents the fucking 'Patriarchy' or something, and the best one liner we'll get is, "If men are so tough I'd like to see THEM go through childbirth, right sisters?"

And any guy who says "I'm not watching that pish" is a misogynistic, woman-hating neanderthal who needs to be replaced by skinny jeans wearing Kardashian fans. 

THAT'S sexual aggression. 

I think what I'm trying to say is that I'm quite fucking angry about the whole Predator situation. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I reckon I could take anyone in here in a bar. An outside man to man I would be totally fucked as I can’t punch my way out of a paper bag.

As longs there are barstools or ashtrays if it comes to it I’d be fine. Happened a few time’s.

But you got battered by a 14 year old who chored your 6 pack of Skol. 

Lol 

• Upvote 3