Dream fights - The Hat Version

Don Fonte

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You and the other mutants - notice the ONLY posters who keep on repeating it - fabricate an interpretation that bears zero relation to truth and you have started to believe it now.

Its all on the record. You're making fools of yourselves. Everybody other than you handful see this.

It is you, I'm afraid, who is dealing in what Kellyanne Conway would call "alternative facts". 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

If you can post up evidence, I would admit it. In fact, why haven't any of you thought of this conclusive strategy before?

It was there for everyone to see before the thread was deleted. 

You did say you'd been in the pub since 4:30pm, so I suspect that was probably the cause of your aggression. Then reality set in and it was time to unload the excuses. 

You don't know when you're out of your depth do you? Perhaps because you know it all. Village idiot, Joe Pike called your last night ?

I'll never be out of my depth with an old, know it all pub bore like you. That's for fucking sure. 

Take it to the SS thread eh? Too many faggots can't handle it.

All the exchanges were before I went to the pub at 4.30. I didn't post once from 4.30 to 6.30.

You conveniently missed I asked him to come to my house. I told him to bring his mate. You conveniently missed that for the second time, he never said where he was.

There are reasons why you mutants twist the truth. They are ALL the exact same reason. You were right about yourself. You are a dick. That was a bonus as I only called you a wanker, which you conceded. I did call you a blank-firing homosexual too, but that was just for a laff. I loved it anyway. 

The only one who seems unable to "handle it" is you. Hence why you post reams and reams of shite and bore every cunt to death with your constant need for conflict. 

Full of your own self importance and totally blind to just how much of an absolute wanker you come across as.

You seem to think gratuitous (repeated and unimaginative) insults are a replacement for an actual argument. You use them to hide the fact that you've very little to say. You attack and attack because your devoid of anything worthwhile, yet can't accept that and need to be at the centre of everything. You crave attention and, like the wee wank who can't behave in a classroom, act up to get it. 

Now, you said you were taking yourself to the Spikkin shite thread. Go do it. It's an aptly named place for your ramblings. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Take this a stage further and we could have ourselves a Royal Hat Rumble type showdown. Last man standing takes the title.

Interesting to see who gangs up with who and then double crosses them in order to win the title.

Venue - the CC car park with Gray's doing the commentary and an RS non appearance but still claiming the victory.

Dad could work out the odds so that's the self proclaimed favourite (el fridgo) fucked then!

Throw a handful of scampi fries in the eyes, temporarily blinding my opponent - pickup a handful of beermats and insert them into his jaw to muffle the screams - then with lethal force, knock them off their bar stool to put him to ground. 

This then gives me time to remove my shoe and sock, insert pool ball into said sock and then with flailing windmill manoeuvre - deliver the final blow*.

*Hiya Bryan ?

• Dildo 1

There's a pattern here. The only people you can't handle are those who don't just think you're a wanker, we know that you are. And so do you, as you said so. Calling yourself a dick though, that was inspired.

You therefore attack your attacker. It doesn't matter who we are. It doesn't matter what we say. You can't handle the fact that we don't like you. This punctures you're bubble. It shatters your delusions.

Evidence of this is right here. In his decade of posting, you are the only one to call pipes that. In the last couple of days, you similarly can't engage in words and resort exclusively to insults.

As a self-declared smart arse, you should invest in your smartness. If you want to be as smart as me - and you do - you'll need another ninety years and even then you won't get above my boot soles. This is because you are stupid. Your stupidity manifests in attacking critics, an inability to listen and a wholsale consistent refusal to admit the errors of your ways. You should've been doing what I did for half an hour and watched University Challenge. To appreciate how limited you are, see how brilliant these captains are in another tremendously close contest. It was actually the highest scoring game my wife and I have ever had, 10-8 to me (only allowed to count correct answers shouted out before the contestants). In the 2/3 years we've been into it, we have never got close to that many.

You will predictably retort with boring, too many words, psycho analysis etc., repeating the same old insults but I know you really really admire the supreme excellence of my words. There's no fat. It's all laser sharp and I nail the issues. You will also retort with "self awareness" and say I'm up my own arse (like you, projection) but it's fucking obvious that I have great skill with words, the difference being I don't consider myself near the top 10% whereas you are slightly above average and think you're Erchie (like your golf, like your physicality).

Your patterns repeat. Until you stop and reflect, you're doomed to stand still = regression.

I was your age once. I loved a scrap in my teens and 20's and I had the odd physical one at least once every five years through my 30's and 40's. The difference between us is that you love an online scrap as some sort of pretence of alpha male-dom whereas deep down, you're a fucking zeta. You're a fucking wanker in other words. 

Fair play to anyone who can be arsed to read that.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Misers vs alcoholism. It’s an ongoing battle but eh see only one winner

Wouldnt mind AK vs a poke with no holes in it. 

Fuck you.??

Brizo v his hag missus..

First to suck the niggers pool boys cock .

The mrs on the floor we a bust face ?

Fuck you..

Merry xmas

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
8 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Take this a stage further and we could have ourselves a Royal Hat Rumble type showdown. Last man standing takes the title.

Interesting to see who gangs up with who and then double crosses them in order to win the title.

Venue - the CC car park with Gray's doing the commentary and an RS non appearance but still claiming the victory.

Dad could work out the odds so that's the self proclaimed favourite (el fridgo) fucked then!

Where / what is that?

Need info so I can visualise said stramash.

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

There's a pattern here. The only people you can't handle are those who don't just think you're a wanker, we know that you are. And so do you, as you said so. Calling yourself a dick though, that was inspired.

You therefore attack your attacker. It doesn't matter who we are. It doesn't matter what we say. You can't handle the fact that we don't like you. This punctures you're bubble. It shatters your delusions.

Evidence of this is right here. In his decade of posting, you are the only one to call pipes that. In the last couple of days, you similarly can't engage in words and resort exclusively to insults.

As a self-declared smart arse, you should invest in your smartness. If you want to be as smart as me - and you do - you'll need another ninety years and even then you won't get above my boot soles. This is because you are stupid. Your stupidity manifests in attacking critics, an inability to listen and a wholsale consistent refusal to admit the errors of your ways. You should've been doing what I did for half an hour and watched University Challenge. To appreciate how limited you are, see how brilliant these captains are in another tremendously close contest. It was actually the highest scoring game my wife and I have ever had, 10-8 to me (only allowed to count correct answers shouted out before the contestants). In the 2/3 years we've been into it, we have never got close to that many.

You will predictably retort with boring, too many words, psycho analysis etc., repeating the same old insults but I know you really really admire the supreme excellence of my words. There's no fat. It's all laser sharp and I nail the issues. You will also retort with "self awareness" and say I'm up my own arse (like you, projection) but it's fucking obvious that I have great skill with words, the difference being I don't consider myself near the top 10% whereas you are slightly above average and think you're Erchie (like your golf, like your physicality).

Your patterns repeat. Until you stop and reflect, you're doomed to stand still = regression.

I was your age once. I loved a scrap in my teens and 20's and I had the odd physical one at least once every five years through my 30's and 40's. The difference between us is that you love an online scrap as some sort of pretence of alpha male-dom whereas deep down, you're a fucking zeta. You're a fucking wanker in other words. 

NRT 

It'll just be the same ill-informed nonsense you've wasted your time typing 100 times before anyway. 

3 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I'd jump off the balcony onto the backs of a couple of sheriffs, breaking the table. Then slug one of em. 

Better to then take it outside (via punching them through a window) and end the fight when your victim gets dragged away being caught up by a couple of wild horse that just happened to be in the car park.