Annoying Tv Adverts

Joe pike

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

MH, it was surprising to me that there was a suggestion that you had suffered a personal blight just because you had the audacity to slag a bank advert.

We have a wee dilemma in the family. Eldest quine's fiancé works in that corrupt industry. But we like him and are pretty sure that they are well compatible.

I ken. Never posted the ad with that in mind.

But the personal blight implication did take me back a few months to the dealings I had with these fucking scum.

Fingers crossed that family connection disnae sour things in the future. Sounds like will be arite.

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Did you just waste the rest?

I did.

On buying food and other equally pointless activities ?

I can't imagine anyone in the banking industry having a personality or decent music taste. Much like Aberdeen's oil industry though. 

One of my very good female friends (the one with the legs, PGs)  was being courted  by a man with OIM aspirations earlier in the year and as part of his courtship, sent her a photo of his payslip. Actually did that. 

she wasn't impressed by his six figure salary. Or his later declaration that he was away to test drive an Aston Martin

I just find it astounding that these people exist, so corrupted by wealth and finance that they are inept at basic social interaction.

and that's what I think happens to bankers 

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I can't imagine anyone in the banking industry having a personality or decent music taste. Much like Aberdeen's oil industry though. 

One of my very good female friends (the one with the legs, PGs)  was being courted  by a man with OIM aspirations earlier in the year and as part of his courtship, sent her a photo of his payslip. Actually did that. 

she wasn't impressed by his six figure salary. Or his later declaration that he was away to test drive an Aston Martin

I just find it astounding that these people exist, so corrupted by wealth and finance that they are inept at basic social interaction.

Nice bottom as well

10 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Fucking hell, what an absolute bell end of an individual ?

Sad fact is though Aberdeen contains a certain type of female who is attracted to that kind of cuntish behaviour.

5 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Striving for a Range Rover Evoque, a new build in Countesswells and a Mullberry handbag.

Indeed Aberdeen is full of them sorts.

It's weird.

I did buy a brand new car in 2008. To my present day discomfort, there was some finance on it.

3 years later they are giving the trade in for brand new ither een.
I said, I like my car, so nit.

Pied aff fitever it wis.

Like the car that much, that I took it to Cyprus with me 2.5 years ago.

Did think about selliing it before re-locating, but couldnae.

So my car is 12 years auld, but I like it and couldnae give a fuck if onybody judges it.

Still looks same as the models they are releasing nowadays onywie.

14 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I was just commenting on the fact, that despite everyone bringing up adverts from all ages and decades. He just happens to choose ones specifically relating to the fact he bides in the arse end of no where. Adverts that no-one else on here can relate to also. 

Eh haven’t seen British tv for more than a few minutes in years, how can eh relate to it?

There are hat correspondents that know what eh mean.

Prick

14 hours ago, Fridge said:

Do they actually work though? How much cost to say you are the best detergent as opposed to another brand, it doesn’t influence me at all.

Complete waste of cash.

BOOM!

all advertising is a waste of time, effort and cash says Fridgo, and he won’t hear otherwise.

#advertsarepish #straighttalkingwithfridge #yourproblemssorted #nononsense

16 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

All those bank adverts at the start of this covid clusterfuck.

"We're here for you"

"Don't worry, well take care of you"

"We're here to see you through this"

And such other, hollow, manipulative, hoodwinking tripe.

Just FUCK OFF.

And die. Very fucking slowly, and in absolutely intolerable and infinite agony.

Cunts.

They fuck me off as well. 

"your wellbeing is our priority" no, making money is your priority you cunts

"we've done 250000 wellbeing calls since the pandemic started" aye just checking people aren't dead with a wee reminder they've missed their credit card payment

15 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Absolutely.
Complete fucking cunts.

I've had to make 2 x large withdrawals from the bank I had been with, the TSB, since I was 16, in the last 2 years.

Both times, I've had to go through the 3rd degree of infuriating bullshit, passed from pillar to post, then made to feel like a criminal for withdrawing my OWN money from these fucker's banks.

It's like, it's my fucking money, fucking give me it.

Well sir, what do you need the money for?

Well, you fucking halfwit, it's none of your fucking business. ITS MY FUCKING MONEY!!!

But we need to know... FUCK OFF

So you have to go through the fucking sham process of, oh i'm awa to travel, and er, I'm buying a car.

We can transfer the money for you.

What kind of car are you buying?

FUCK OFF!!!

Pricks.

Fucking not everyone conforms to what you think a person should do with regards to using your bank.

Absolute fucking cretins.

Tell them to give you the money or you will go somewhere else and close the account.