Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

25 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Prince Andrew was out wide in the line up for carrying Phillips coffin.

Someone made a post with Gary Neville picture with the caption 'I haven't seen a nonce out wide like that since Adam Johnson'.

I shared it. Found it funny. Banned.

Harsh!

Twitter has way worse than that tbf.

What the fuck is this pish about footballers boycotting social media for a weekend to stop abuse. 

Why do they give a fuck, just delete your account if you care that much or do what everyone else does and ignore it.

I can see it being an issue for younger kids and bullying but why a grown adult would care if someone starts ripping into them I have no idea.

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You have no idea about much.

This ranting about fuck knows what and getting in a tizz about nothing worthwhile will inevitably put your negative destructive energies front and centre.

You need to cultivate positive forces. You'll have learned nothing otherwise and will just end up in the same dark place. Chill the fuck out. 

You’re right, I have no idea about much. Particularly Cryotos.

28 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I beg your pardon? You doing that thing again?

ADA is up over 20% since I bought back in four days ago. The reliable ETH is up over 50% in a month. Did you not at least explore the opportunity you were advised to? 

To be honest I can’t  be arsed with the hassle. If I was going to do it I would just fire some cash in, write it off and hope I got lucky somewhere.

Can’t be fucked with the hassle of studying markets every 20 minutes.

Sounds like for every great day you have you can have a horrendous one and I can’t be fucked.

Don’t order me about, all I was doing was having a rant about fucking footballers.

You were saying I was getting in a “tizz” when you have been “getting your knickers in a knot”about Crypto’s for the last few weeks.

I’m nae being a Mummy’s boy about investing I am going to hazard a guess that nobody on here is going to make anything significant long term but if they do absolutely fair play. It just sounds like sticking on a coupon to me and  I’m happy enough with my own current investments for long term gain.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

I didn't get my knickers in a knot. I was dealing with a pair of fucking arseholes. You couldn't even read properly. Before the thread was derailed, this forum had been invited to explore the opportunity. It was excellent advice. You chose not to even look at it and as others had done, you now dismiss it as bad advice. It "sounds like"? Like all gluepots, you can't even look at the gift horse let alone get to the stage at looking at gift horses in the mouth. That's how fucking lazy you are. Like true NE men, you would prefer to have sexual relations with them instead. 

Ok doke so added to not having a clue about anything I am a glue pot for looking a gift house in the mouth and preferring to shag it.

Duly noted. Cut out bestiality, become internet billionaire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...