Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

37 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He's talking shite again. 'Cans Wednesday' for Parkie.

Nope. Just had an effervescent multi-vitamin actually.You're really butthurt about getting called out as an arse-kisser to the ladz and attempted bully, aren't you? 

Im sorry if pointing out how much a bawbag you were being upset you. 

32 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Parky's the conscience of this board that you lot don't deserve,

A man of principles and compassion. Of high moral standing, and the courage to face the derision of lesser mortals.

He's a modern day Tomas de Torquemada.

It was all going well until the last line. 

Ah no. 

29 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

He hates himself because he's Scottish and white though. Must be hard for him.

Very proud of who I am and where I come from. Bizarre comment from you. Trying too hard to let the anger and insults out MHD. Go be nice to a stranger, it'll make you feel a bit less hateful. 

Any comment on the poem? Did you like it? 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Nope. Just had an effervescent multi-vitamin actually.You're really butthurt about getting called out as an arse-kisser to the ladz and attempted bully, aren't you? 

I asked Consi this directly and he confirmed you were talking shite. The boy gives as good as he gets, likes a wind up and fair play to him for that. 

You being his online mummy was embarrassing for the lad. 

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I asked Consi this directly and he confirmed you were talking shite. The boy gives as good as he gets, likes a wind up and fair play to him for that. 

You being his online mummy was embarrassing for the lad. 

Yeah, we all saw the massive cringe that was you asking him if you were bullying him. There was only ever one thing he was going to say there, he's not one to try and play the victim. 

It was clear as day though. You jumping on his every post, all in an attempt to appeal to the ladz.

Just made (and still makes) you look sad. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, we all saw the massive cringe that was you asking him if you were bullying him. There was only ever one thing he was going to say there, he's not one to try and play the victim. 

It was clear as day though. You jumping on his every post, all in an attempt to appeal to the ladz.

Just made (and still makes) you look sad. 

You can’t see that the massive cringe was you trying to suck his penis and him having to forcefully remove it. You’ve made a real cunt of yourself recently. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

No idea why you've mentioned me? 

He's espousing the same views you do. 

4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Isn't this the kind of random attack you're always crying about?

No. Pointing out an MP is saying the same shite you do isn't an attack. Like if you posted a link of Jeremy corbyn being a ledge and said "look, Parkie is an MP!!" That wouldn't be an attack.