Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Unless you were sexually abused I don't see an issue. 

Not targeting someone based on something they've said. Just a general joke. 

Lighten up. 

Im offended. I've been sexually assaulted before (told this story I feel numerous times)

Was pulling some bird at a party and ended up steaming. Fucked off to sleep in a bedroom. Woke up to her on top of me getting my semi-hard dick up her.

Woke up properly and bloody loved it. (My girlfriend at the time was also offended)

6 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Strange to revel in that.

People tweet stuff all the time.

Moaning about what other folk say on the Internet on their own profiles is worse than the stuff people do say.

It's easily ignored, and if you don't know them personally, why comment?

How do you know this person (genuinely not sure who you're on about as I don't have Twitter) isn't close to doing something serious? 

Don't get it.  

You do know how Twitter and Social Media in general works aye?

Taking to Twitter to rant and rave just because your partner takes the kids out for meals, well expect people to react and for something as trivial as this probably not in a good way either!

Like all social media it's either driven for 'likes' or to vent behind a mask of anonymity.

If it's sensible debate you are looking for, well social media ain't the place to go looking for it.

23 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You're not making any point without an example and an explanation of which words are unnecessary and why.

I am making a point. My point is a lot of the questions on Mastermind are unnecessarily long. I am choosing not to evidence my point because I can't be arsed. 

Next time you watch Mastermind listen to the questions and you'll see what I mean.