Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

That's Scottish people being friendly.....!!

Come on now Consi...

Where was you brought up?  In your middle class life with your ponies, piano and elocution lessons.

Sakes. 

Hahaha wish I was taught piano. 

Having worked in similar scenarios, the amount of folk who default to anger cause they know they'll get them what they want quicker is remarkable. 

"Mate, this pint is all head, can you sort it or can I get another one, please?" 

Just beer 

15 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The bird at the start was a cheeky little bitch. I’d have enjoyed it better if she was grabbed by the throat. 

Entitled, for sure. 

Not so sure about the physical violence!

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What a bunch of rude bastards. 

Ways and means of asking for shit. Weird how many folk just default to abuse and anger. 

It's a bloody pint. 

To be fair, it's all regulars speaking to a long term barman they are friendly with. Not like a random group abusing a random barman. All taken in good spirits. 

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Is there normally a camera/phone at eye level on different angles in the pubs you frequent Consi? Seems very contrived. 

We may never know unless one of the punters is on here. 

It's my local. Certainly the guys I know on the video did not know they were being filmed 

3 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Is there normally a camera/phone at eye level on different angles in the pubs you frequent Consi? Seems very contrived. 

We may never know unless one of the punters is on here. 

You understand not every camera is noticeable? 

You can get tiny, pin sized cameras. Even then, filming a bunch of pished folk isn't hard.