Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

I hadn't seen all of these.

Have any of these cunts been trialled and jailed by the justice loving USA? 

The cheek they have when they criticise other nations for their own heinous acts. The most concerning thing about the leaks is that they are only the instances that were recorded. How many more things of that nature happened that we don't know about?

Our hypocrite piece of shit country extraditing Assange to face trial as well. For what? Having moral fibre? 

Disgsuting. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
30 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The cheek they have when they criticise other nations for their own heinous acts. The most concerning thing about the leaks is that they are only the instances that were recorded. How many more things of that nature happened that we don't know about?

Our hypocrite piece of shit country extraditing Assange to face trial as well. For what? Having moral fibre? 

Disgsuting. 

Looked like they were up to no good to me. 

Best not to take any chances. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
58 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

" I thought it was him because he's bla.."

I liked how the interviewer didn't even know it wasn't him, when it was just some random fat dude....  'SADIO'.

and the Queen goes....  Eyya. 

On 6/21/2022 at 7:20 PM, CCB III said:

Disgsuting. 

Justifying shooting Iraqi civilians in number 7 ‘were those people in the World Trade Center guilty’?

sorry to the person that doesn’t like the use of this word on the board but its required 

you fuckin spastic 

• Upvote 1